The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

And the Bale curse is lifted. Was fun while it lasted. (He's actually been playing quite well).

He's actually been our best player in every one of our last 4 games. The curse was ridiculous though tbh.

I've been very impressed with him lately too tbh. O0

And the Bale curse is lifted. Was fun while it lasted. (He's actually been playing quite well).

He's actually been our best player in every one of our last 4 games. The curse was ridiculous though tbh.

Could someone lift our curse of never winning fuck all

Eh? We always win fuck all. :pow:

Guest kingdawson

Cheers for admitting it :thup:. Sometimes it's easier to simply go on the fact that we haven't won a game when he starts but he's actually put in some pretty damn good performances during that run. When he first joined he was superb. Scored goals, created a lot too. I still prefer him as a left winger though tbh.

Cheers for admitting it :thup:. Sometimes it's easier to simply go on the fact that we haven't won a game when he starts but he's actually put in some pretty damn good performances during that run. When he first joined he was superb. Scored goals, created a lot too. I still prefer him as a left winger though tbh.

He's definitely better going forward,but I was really impressed with his defensive performance at Anfield,and of course,he's a real danger from dead ball situations..

Guest kingdawson

Nah he is better coming from deep, gives him more space to operate. Definitely been your best player last 2 games IMO.

Do you read GG?

Got to love Liverpool, just as you think they might have found their form again after looking good against Spurs, they forget to turn up against Wolves :lol: What was Benitez playing at leaving Aquilani on the bench the entire game after having had his first decent game last week as well?

mackems 3 pts off relegation now.

Can you honestly see 3 of Portsmouth, Hull,Burnley,Bolton,Wigan,wolves finishing above them because i certainly dont

Sure I heard that several imes last season relating to us and look what happened.

:lol:

So, so true ...

Got to love Liverpool, just as you think they might have found their form again after looking good against Spurs, they forget to turn up against Wolves :lol: What was Benitez playing at leaving Aquilani on the bench the entire game after having had his first decent game last week as well?

I laughed when I saw the starting lineup, two holding midfielders against fucking Wolverhampton  :lol:

Just got home from work and saw the forest result. Got to say that's damn impressive, they are on fire right now, also a little worried about Cardiff, they seem to have put some damn good results together and could be dark horse. The smoggies got a great result too tonight, not too worried about them but if they start hitting form they could be a danger in the playoffs if that is our fate. West Brom result was a good one though, they would have expected to win that one, now if we do the business against Palace we'll move 8 points clear of them, if we lose of course we'll drop down to 2nd :(