The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

Pretty impressed by Bendtnar  from the match of the day highlights (so not the greatest source) good thinking in helping set up arsenals goal  

I watched the match, he wasn't impressive at all. No one was really. Rosicky and Eboue were particularly poor.

i like pienaar's goal, such a cheeky lob that's within centimetres of the keeper getting a hand on it, only for it to trickle over the line.

Yep, and it was a brilliant break too. Lovely footwork and pass from Cahill to set him away.

For me Rooney edges it because of the sheer running power at that point in the game from both he and Nani, the perfect slide-rule pass and fantastic first time finish into the bottom corner. Quality.

Before checking I told my mate that I bet Gudjohnsen's sky rating was 4

http://www.skysports.com/football/user_ratings/0,19768,11065_3221551,00.html

Man I'm GOOD.

Told you he was finished (http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,64337.msg2109541.html#msg2109541). Was absolutely wank at Monaco and picked flop of the season along with Morientes, really beyond belief that Spurs have gone for him.

Don't know i it's been posted somewhere already, but here it goes:

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,2483_5937887,00.html

Gerrard amazed by penalty refusal

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard has blasted Howard Webb's "crazy" decision not to award the Reds a penalty in Wednesday's defeat at Arsenal.

Gunners midfielder Cesc Fabregas admitted after the match that he had handled Gerrard's stoppage-time free-kick but Webb did not spot it.

Television replays suggested the incident was outside the area anyway but Gerrard was left fuming at missing out on a chance to salvage a point.

"The referee told the Liverpool wall in the first half that if anyone raises their arms above their waist he was going to give a penalty," said the England midfielder.

"So for some crazy reason he didn't give it. He told me after the game he hadn't seen it.

"It was unbelievable and I can't believe he didn't see someone raise their hands in the wall.

"We know over the course of a season sometimes you will get decisions and sometimes you won't, but something so clear as that was hard to take, especially with the referee being Howard Webb.

"I would say he is one of the best referees in the league so I am very surprised he didn't see it."

:rolleyes:

Guest neesy111

can anyone tell why, that scottish cunt andy gray was saying if it's handled on the box line it's a penalty, i'm sure if you found on the line it's a freekick

Guest Roger Kint

can anyone tell why, that scottish c*** andy gray was saying if it's handled on the box line it's a penalty, i'm sure if you found on the line it's a freekick

By his logic wouldnt throw ins/corners rules be wrong? :undecided:

Guest neesy111

can anyone tell why, that scottish c*** andy gray was saying if it's handled on the box line it's a penalty, i'm sure if you found on the line it's a freekick

By his logic wouldnt throw ins/corners rules be wrong? :undecided:

yeah a goaline clearances count as goals

so it would not of been a penalty anycase u diving twat