The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

"If the season lives up to this game, we're in for one of the best campaigns ever!"

f*** off FSC.

Can't really argue with that though.

Of course not, none of the ten absolute shit teams are playing.

Watching this I'm even more certain of my view on the refereeing. It's an absolute joke how often fouls are given for nothing.

Much more sensible in our league. :aww:

It's one of the biggest things I'm looking forward to this year. A better standard of refereeing and a lack of bias against the 'bigger sides' which has become fucking embarassing in recent years.

Better standard of refereeing? Not if you have fucking Stuart Atwell in charge.

From Chris Coleman

"All the talk before the game was about Ipswich and Roy Keane and where they'll finish but I prefer that.

"We won't come up against a stronger side and we were flustered at set-plays but we got through it and no one went missing in my side.

"I'm sure Roy will go back home and kick his cat because he hates losing but that's a feather in our cap."

:laugh:

From Chris Coleman

"All the talk before the game was about Ipswich and Roy Keane and where they'll finish but I prefer that.

"We won't come up against a stronger side and we were flustered at set-plays but we got through it and no one went missing in my side.

"I'm sure Roy will go back home and kick his cat because he hates losing but that's a feather in our cap."

:laugh:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I remember the commentator mentioning that his dogs would be in for a traumatic walk as well.