The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I doubt it.

Lots of players out there played for the England U-21 and ended up never playing for the senior squad, take a look at Carlton Cole, absolute gobshite before Zola came in, and look at him now, being selected/considered for England and being a much better overall player. Just shows you a player can really blossom under the right guidance, Carroll is the same case for me.

I doubt it.

Lots of players out there played for the England U-21 and ended up never playing for the senior squad, take a look at Carlton Cole, absolute gobshite before Zola came in, and look at him now, being selected/considered for England and being a much better overall player. Just shows you a player can really blossom under the right guidance, Carroll is the same case for me.

:thup:

I doubt it.

Curbishly tbh.

That's also the most bizarre usage of the word gobshite I've ever seen.

I doubt it.

Curbishly tbh.

:lol:

I doubt it.

Curbishly tbh.

Im not English, nor is it my first language, to be fair I thought it meant something else, clearly not. In any case, Sunderland rise to 13th if they win today  :undecided:

I doubt it.

Curbishly tbh.

Im not English, nor is it my first language, to be fair I thought it meant something else, clearly not. In any case, Sunderland rise to 13th if they win today  :undecided:

Where are you from, out of interest?

I doubt it.

Curbishly tbh.

Where are you from, out of interest?

Turkish  :)

2110: GOALFLASH Arsenal 4-0 (agg 5-2) Porto (Eboue)

2109: GOALFLASH Fiorentina 3-2 (agg 4-4) Bayern Munich (Robben)

2108: GOALFLASH Sunderland 2-0 Bolton (Bent)

2108: GOALFLASH Arsenal 3-0 (agg 4-2) Porto (Nasri)

2104: GOALFLASH Fiorentina 3-1 (agg 4-3) Bayern Munich (Juan Vargas)

2111: Er, bear with me a bit here folks...

2111: Er, bear with me a bit here folks...