The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Is it just me or does Steven Gerrard just look like he doesn't enjoy football these days? I don't know what it is - and I know he's not exactly had a great season - but he just seems depressed and bitter.

Is it just me or does Steven Gerrard just look like he doesn't enjoy football these days? I don't know what it is - and I know he's not exactly had a great season - but he just seems depressed and bitter.

It's the Scouse way.

Probably wondering who's shagging his wife/robbing his house while he's away or something.

Guest kingdawson

Babel looks lively today.Benitez is the most stubborn manager in the premiership imo. Liverpool have been garbage for a while but he still refuses to give Babel a run of games (much like he did for Benayoun at the beginning of the season).

Probably wondering who's shagging his wife/robbing his house while he's away or something.

Phil Brown would be my bet. Simply due to how orange they both are.

Babel looks lively today.Benitez is the most stubborn manager in the premiership imo. Liverpool have been garbage for a while but he still refuses to give Babel a run of games (much like he did for Benayoun at the beginning of the season).

Babel shouldn't be a prick tbh.

Guest kingdawson

btw Maxi Rodriguez is showing everyone why Atletico were desperate to get rid (obviously not todays game as he isn't playing but in general).

Guest kingdawson

Babel shouldn't be a prick tbh.

If anything, the twitter stuff has actually made Rafa pick him more.

Guest kingdawson

Absolutely nee way that Lukaku is just 16.

He looks around 16 to me, just he's physically massive. Plus he was born in Belgium so doubt he could forge documents and actually get away with it.

Absolutely nee way that Lukaku is just 16.

He looks around 16 to me, just he's physically massive. Plus he was born in Belgium so doubt he could forge documents and actually get away with it.

Aye, it's not like he's from Nigeria

:fishing: