Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Recoba

Because Shearer knew what many have forgot.

Barton is a scumbag.  It's embarrassing that he is a Newcastle player.  When he got sent off at Anfield I wanted rid and havnt changed my mind.  Watch him be a twat this season for not getting his contract.

Barton is a scumbag.  It's embarrassing that he is a Newcastle player.  When he got sent off at Anfield I wanted rid and havnt changed my mind.  Watch him be a twat this season for not getting his contract.

Our best player this season.

Barton is a scumbag.  It's embarrassing that he is a Newcastle player.  When he got sent off at Anfield I wanted rid and havnt changed my mind.  Watch him be a t*** this season for not getting his contract.

And it seems you have forgotten about Barton's excellent contribution this season. :rolleyes:

Barton is a scumbag.  It's embarrassing that he is a Newcastle player.  When he got sent off at Anfield I wanted rid and havnt changed my mind.  Watch him be a t*** this season for not getting his contract.

:lol:

Guest schmuck

It's funny how certain people's anti-Barton crap rises up again now we don't have a game to worry about winning next week

Boo-hoo. So Barton was sent off at Anfield. He also punched someone and got a suspension. And in a country that can't quite decide whether Oliver Cromwell was a hero or a right bastard, that's enough to maintain a reputation worse than Hitler's.

Our best player this season.

collocini imo, barton had a few absolute stinkers

Guest Chubby Jason

Barton is a scumbag.  It's embarrassing that he is a Newcastle player.  When he got sent off at Anfield I wanted rid and havnt changed my mind.  Watch him be a t*** this season for not getting his contract.

Boo-hoo. So Barton was sent off at Anfield. He also punched someone and got a suspension. And in a country that can't quite decide whether Oliver Cromwell was a hero or a right b******, that's enough to maintain a reputation worse than Hitler's.

What?

Shearer would have binned him for being a t*** years ago.

And what does that idiot's horrific managerial ability got to do with Joey Barton?

Ronaldo, the archetypal Newcastle fan:

Hates Shearer, hates Keegan, hates Shola, hates anyone who might get him some more attention :lol:

And what does that idiot's horrific managerial ability got to do with Joey Barton?

Hates Shearer, hates Keegan, hates Shola, hates anyone who might get him some more attention :lol:

More like the archetypal internet troll.

Ronaldo would find a way to cast aspersions over Sir Bobby if he hadn't passed away.

Loves Drogba, Lampard & Chelsea.

Guest Recoba

Coloccini was player of the season.

I appreciate Barton had a gd season but I don't want him playing for us. I didn't want Bowyer.  Wouldn't want King if I was a Coventry fan.  Wouldn't want Hughes if a Notts fan.

I don't expect everyone to agree and I'll stop going on because its rubbing people up the wrong way.