Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Been growing my hair aswell for the Barton look  :snod:

Me too.  :blush:

Hmmm. What would you actually ask the barber for?

Short back and sides with a Joey on top.

Numbers?

Quite a revealing article on Joey Barton in this weeks NME in case you are unaware... Basically hired the manager of Vampire Weekend to improve his off-field image...

Quite a revealing article on Joey Barton in this weeks NME in case you are unaware... Basically hired the manager of Vampire Weekend to improve his off-field image...

Imogen's fanny is dripping.

http://www.anotha.com/images/smilies/kwijl.gif

Ah man, that phrase. A lass i knew approached me with that line once, way back. Unforgettable, and not only for the fact a girl had approached me. [/foreveralone]

Yeah... proper mortal, this lass i'd known for a few years. I entered the club and she clocked me, poked me on the forehead (she had me there), then made the announcement. For a few moments, i felt really special.

I said something really witty and equally sexy, along the lines of "i'll go and get you a cup."

[/foreveralone]

:spit:

;D  Do you look back and think how things may have gone differently