Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

This isn't backing Ashley at all by the way.

But trouble follows Joey, those of us who love him because he plays for us are not seeing the big picture imo, it wont be long before he is at it again, he just cant stay out of trouble, drink, violence, mouthing off in the papers about England players and the manager and now twitter.

In most of what he says he is absolutely right but you do that after you have finished playing or have left a club, its no defence to say he is speaking his mind, what if he's wrong, is it right then to speak his mind, of course it isn't, there is so much to like about him but it gets outweighed by the stuff to dislike eventually.

What about Nolan, Routledge and Enrique?

I just don't know what to think. I like Barton the player but he really does cause alot of bother.

On the other hand i don't like the owners and they have blatently be waiting for the chance to push him out of the door. Makes you wonder whether Mike and Dekka were just sitting there waiting for him to make one more comment.

This will have a class effect on team morale like  :lol:

Howay man it'll be loads better after this.

Yeah Joey's twitter comments destroyed the spirit anyway and also ruined any potential signings, we are lucky to be run by derek and mike. Joey Barton, Shay Given, Kevin Keegan, Kevin Nolan, Andy Carroll, Jose Enrique, Chris Hughton, Colin Calderwood are all liars and bastards too.

Guest bimpy474

One thing also i've noticed on here, why if some dont agree with what Joey is doing are they described as Ashley apologists ?

Its like saying if you hate Labour, then your a Tory, utter shite.

"The apologists"

:lol:

Aye. The people apologising for this 65k/week c*** make me vomit.

Go on, play right into Ashley's hands. A little more.

Can't believe people are still falling right into this trap. He'll be pissing himself with laughter now.

"The apologists"

:lol:

Aye. The people apologising for this 65k/week c*** make me vomit.

By wanting to play out the last year of his contract and describing the atmosphere within the dressing room in a few tweets, that makes him a cunt?  Ok.

Guest bimpy474

Can I also ask if Ashley is prepared to release him now, why did he not do the same thing when he was locked up?

Didn't have less than a year on his contract ?

This will have a class effect on team morale like  :lol:

Howay man it'll be loads better after this.

Yeah Joey's twitter comments destroyed the spirit anyway and also ruined any potential signings, we are lucky to be run by derek and mike. Joey Barton, Shay Given, Kevin Keegan, Kevin Nolan, Andy Carroll, Jose Enrique, Chris Hughton, Colin Calderwood are all liars and bastards too.

Don't forget Alan Shearer mate, he hates the club as well and has reason to lie remember.