Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

QPR trying to engineer a loan move so he can return a month earlier.

Season ban for Barton and points deduction for QPR and loaning club if true IMO.

It's not actually illegal if the FA allow to count the games he plays for the other club tbh.

Eh? He'll be playing, but count as banned?

No, he'll in theory be loaned to a football league club, serve his ban with them because they will play more league games in a shorter time period, then return to QPR once his 12 league game ban has expired, even though QPR won't have played 12 league games.

Technicality if it works...

Guest bimpy474

He is just training with Fleetwood.......and may be loaned to them once his ban as a Q.P.R player is over.

Guest bimpy474

The BBC site says otherwise.

The same BBC that reported Sheff Weds wanted him on loan but would have to wait until he has served his suspension.

Not a chance in hell the FA will swallow that trick....BBC are wrong imo.

I think the idea is if he's loaned to a Football League club, he misses the 12 games quicker due to them having a fixture pile-up.

If he gets loaned to a club who can't play him, that's a blatant attempt to shorten the ban and surely the FA won't allow it.

It doesn't say much for QPR. One minute they're saying how much they disapprove of Barton's behaviour. Then they're trying to shorten the ban for their own convenience. It gives Barton a mixed message.

Guest BooBoo

Joey Fart-on.

http://i.imgur.com/Fhq43.gif

If this summer will be remembered for anything, it will be for the excellent gifs.

It's obvious a trick to get a shorter ban. Thing is will the FA be spineless and let it happen. It's a stupid loophole which can easily be countered by refusing transferring registrations until bans are served when it involves clubs belonging to the same FA. I'm assuming a ban is held if a player transfers to another country?

It's obvious a trick to get a shorter ban. Thing is will the FA be spineless and let it happen. It's a stupid loophole which can easily be countered by refusing transferring registrations until bans are served when it involves clubs belonging to the same FA. I'm assuming a ban is held if a player transfers to another country?

I'd wager to assume that it's held in that league.  If he goes to another league then he plays but if ever comes back to the Prem then he serves those matches.  Could be wrong though.

Guest BooBoo

Still laughing at that gif.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:spit:

I don't even mind Barton TBH.  He's a nob, but he's mildly amusing and I liked him when he played for us. 

However I can't agree with others about that website.  I think it looks fucking horrendous and the content is dull as dishwater.

• 2 weeks later...