Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

QPR are making a right shambles out of this having money thing.

The Barton fiasco is just another example of making a statement by their owner. If they really wanted to punish him, why tell the whole world? Its on page one of "owning a football club for dummies", don't air your laundry in public.

QPR would be far better off signing some decent players and hiring a likable manager.

"money comes and goes, it isn't important to me".

Of course Joey, that's why you wouldn't waive your £300,000 "loyalty" fee from City and we ended up paying the extra as part of the transfer fee. Helmet.

Aye. The only people who say they don't care about money are the people who have more than they need.

Barton getting his 50th chance is my main gripe of course, though I am looking forward to seeing how he'll embarrass himself and QPR next season.

Worst kind of person

:lol:

May be an exaggeration, that.

Not really. If Morrisey was into buggering kids instead of men, you know fine well Joey would be on the first flight to Vietnam.

:mackems:

Worst kind of person

May be an exaggeration, that.

Not really. If Morrisey was into buggering kids instead of men, you know fine well Joey would be on the first flight to Vietnam.

"money comes and goes, it isn't important to me".

Of course Joey, that's why you wouldn't waive your £300,000 "loyalty" fee from City and we ended up paying the extra as part of the transfer fee. Helmet.

Aye. The only people who say they don't care about money are the people who have more than they need.

Barton getting his 50th chance is my main gripe of course, though I am looking forward to seeing how he'll embarrass himself and QPR next season.

He's a fucking knob head mind, saying shit like that. I'm sure he made some kind of political quote regarding money a while back and says shit like this. As you said the only people who can be blaise about money like that is someone who can afford it. The fuck he spend reportedly 70K a week on anyway.

Jeez I'd be living a life of luxury on 70K a year.

Somehow if he put 'I'm really devastated to lose the money' I think that would piss people off more. :lol:

'I have been a twat once again, hopefully one day I will actually grow up. I hope accepting this fact is the start of that' probably would have gone down a bit better.

If he felt the need to comment on the money then i'd prefer him to just say "yeah i'm obviously gutted about losing £400k, but even more so about the 12 game ban", he tries to come across as some wise guy who just tells it how it is but he's far from it.

• 2 weeks later...