Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Craig-NUFC

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

I like Cameron, I know he's a public schoolboy toff but all politicians are liars. That's a fact of life

:facepalm:

Guest Haris Vuckic

I like Cameron, I know he's a public schoolboy toff but all politicians are liars. That's a fact of life

Not like footballers at all then. 'blah blah are a massive club and i've always dreamed of playing my football at.....er....ah...their football ground, the fans are really loyal and I spoke to the manager and I'm excited by his plans and the plans of the board''

=

''they are paying me £50k a week to kick a football, seriously man.''

Guest TheSummerOf69

Typical "working class hero". Sells his soul to the ones who f**k those he grew up with and those who pay his wages 'cause they charge him less tax.

With Nolan gone I think Joey will be instrumental this season if he stays which is looking increasingly likely. Cabaye sounds more of a creative sort, and if we are going to go 4-3-3 then having two players like Tiote and Barton with a bit of steel about them sitting in will be important.