Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

I reckon the board and Joey have come to this decision mutually.. IMO Joey wants to end his career abroad, and whilst not wanting to look a cunt to the fans, doesnt want to stop at Newcastle any longer than he has to.

The problem is that if what McKay says is correct there's nee chance the club will let him run down his contract. They'll flog him now and save the £68,000 a week which means on top of two strikers and in all probability a left back we now have to find not one but midfielders. I can't see us bringing in 5 players this summer regardless of outgoings.

So that's possibly three of our very best players gone in a very short periode of time. Ambitious.

I wouldnt say Campbell and Kuqi were good players

So that's possibly three of our very best players gone in a very short periode of time. Ambitious.

Thinking more in the line of Carroll and Enrique.

There goes the good spirit in the camp.

I doubt Joey is that great on the camp spirit side. He wasn't even part of it for most of the season we won promotion. In any case a player who is willing to move clubs to get the right deal isn't going to be one to instil team spirit at his current club.

:pow:

:lol:

Relax. I know it's not all up to the club, but we have to willing to splash the cash for our best and most dedicated players.

I reckon the board and Joey have come to this decision mutually.. IMO Joey wants to end his career abroad, and whilst not wanting to look a cunt to the fans, doesnt want to stop at Newcastle any longer than he has to.

Where do you get all that from?

There goes the good spirit in the camp.

I doubt Joey is that great on the camp spirit side. He wasn't even part of it for most of the season we won promotion. In any case a player who is willing to move clubs to get the right deal isn't going to be one to instil team spirit at his current club.

Neither's one that'll take anything like a bitch...

how the fuck are we gonna get a player with Joey's abilitys, for the same price we eventually sell him for?

Just when you think the club is doing something right, FatfuckingMikeAshley does this. unbelievable.

McKay is a massive c**t so wouldn't surprise me if he's just trying to force their hand.  Didn't work for Taylor and didn't work for Carroll (apparently).  We'll never know the figures involved so it's difficult to get too carried away, although I managed to in my first post!  It's just as if we're not allowed to have any optimism or hope as fans, things had just started looking up and then bang, back to normal!

how the f*** are we gonna get a player with Joey's abilitys, for the same price we eventually sell him for?

Just when you think the club is doing something right, FatfuckingMikeAshley does this. unbelievable.

Kieron Dyer is a free agent