Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

If that's all what's needed than I don't see the point tbh. He should get rid of that agent now.

He says he would love to stay at the football club, so if that's all what it takes than it really shouldn't be much of an issue.

You would need one for all the contractual stuff, and all the endorsements too. There are probably many good football agents around who take good care of their clients and genuinely look out for their best interests, but then you have scum like Mackay who's just looking to make a quick buck everytime a client moves clubs.

I bet you players like Giggs, Scholes, Messi, Xavi etc. all have agents/advisors as well, only they have good advisors who look out for their long-term wellbeing.

You would need one for all the contractual stuff, and all the endorsements too. There are probably many good football agents around who take good care of their clients and genuinely look out for their best interests, but then you have scum like Mackay who's just looking to make a quick buck everytime a client moves clubs.

I bet you players like Giggs, Scholes, Messi, Xavi etc. all have agents/advisors as well, only they have good advisors who look out for their long-term wellbeing.

You could hire a solicitor if you needed contracts checking, no need for agents at all - they should be illegal, cunts.

Guest CheickMansour

You could hire a solicitor if you needed contracts checking, no need for agents at all - they should be illegal, c***s.

Are they any worse than the lawyers though?  :fishing:

I think it's theoretically possible that an agent might be a good person, but most of the stories you here seem to be the opposite.

I don't have a problem with players trying to get what's best for them really, but it's up to clubs to not allow themselves to be messed about or treated with contempt. In Mike Ashley's favour, I think he'll be one of those people who won't be taken for a ride.

Guest guinness_fiend

You could hire a solicitor if you needed contracts checking, no need for agents at all - they should be illegal, c***s.

Are they any worse than the lawyers though?  :fishing:

Steady on...

:knuppel2:

As conservative as ever, he's just retweeted this. :lol:

if Henderson Is worth £20mill then I reckon Modric should be worth about £500million!!

You know what, I think I'd swallow my pride and take that. Go on Roman, you know you want to.

@Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

am supporting them by being a realist....definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again yet expecting different results!

twellsym Matt

@TrophyMachine @joey7barton I'd piss myself if Henderson rams these words down ya throat next season. RT this Joey :0)

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

@twellsym impossible

:lol:

Brilliant! :lol:

@Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Why do people take what is put in newspapers as gospel......hope you understand this....."I don't want to leave Newcastle" #bosmanruling

1 minute ago

Guest sicko2ndbest

I think this is a win win in a way.

He will want to have a great season to Stoke up interest. If he has a blinder he may get an extension here