Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

@Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Home to bed now, training tomo........... #hopefullynotalone

8 minutes ago

:lol:

http://gifninja.com/animatedgifs/11338/forever-alone.gif

Was just thinking about that image :laugh:

Barton would have a field day at Stoke City.  A team that solely relies on big men in the box and having sex with each other in the showers after the match.

Whipping in balls for Jones and Fuller, then Shawcross and Huth aswell with set pieces.

Telegraph reckons that Barnetta is close to signing, and that Barton is looking at digging his heels in to stay due to the low grade teams that have shown an interest, even on a free. Looks like agent Willie McKunt has been leading him up the garden path with his tall stories about top 4 clubs rushing to fight for his signature.

Telegraph reckons that Barnetta is close to signing, and that Barton is looking at digging his heels in to stay due to the low grade teams that have shown an interest, even on a free. Looks like agent Willie McKunt has been leading him up the garden path with his tall stories about top 4 clubs rushing to fight for his signature.

Been said before, Willie McKay is a f***ing c***. I feel that he is to blame for all this mess too.

Won't hold my breath about the stuff about Barnetta though, simply can't trust Luke Edwards' words.

this would be quite the turn around

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3731955/Now-Joey-Bartonbr-is-George-Washington.html

They are desperate for him to shut up, so much so that SunSport understands the Toon are considering offering an olive branch to the 28-year-old Scouser.

Ashley and chairman Derek Llambias are ready to sit down with him in a bid to get him to stay after all.

this would be quite the turn around

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3731955/Now-Joey-Bartonbr-is-George-Washington.html

They are desperate for him to shut up, so much so that SunSport understands the Toon are considering offering an olive branch to the 28-year-old Scouser.

Ashley and chairman Derek Llambias are ready to sit down with him in a bid to get him to stay after all.

Wow :lol: :lol:

Would be quite a turn around indeed.

Stoke City and Celtic.

Ha! Sounds about right.

Will end up in Scotland.

I was dying of laughter when I heard McKay talking about Champions League clubs being interested yesterday. How he was being "inundated with interest". He's a disruptive player nearing thirty who has performed acceptably in 25% of his seasons and clearly wants high wages.