Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

The witch hunt by that prick host (I forget his name but he used to be on the BBC) on ESPN against Barton was a joke. He said "After what's gone on this week (i.e. the riots) that was bad (referring to the Barton 'incident')". What a joke. I notice that blonde women forgot to ask Arsehole Winger about Song stamping on Barton.

Needs to calm himself down this week as he's going to get it big time next Saturday. They'll deliberately target him and try to get a reaction out of him. We need the choirboy back for one afternoon. We can't afford to go down to 10 men.

naaah..he'lldelibritely get one of the mackems go in hard on him or somthing and baamm red card for the mackems..it be worth it if it was Cattermole who got it..i remember he injured Joey a whille back when he was at Wigan

It was a really poor reaction by Barton and could so easily have ended up with us being down to 10 men. His pussy reaction to the slap was cringeworthy. Having said that really hope he stays, he's going to be crucial to us this season in dragging performances and hopefully results out of our players.

He got what he deserved when he got fucking stamped on by Song. Should've been Song and not Gervinho out. But in the end Barton did brilliant even if I didn't like his reactions at all. Not that I think Arsenal was better, but  might have won us a point. Think Gervinho was poor, but was causing all kinds of problem for Raylor.

Think we can be really settled when Tiote is back fully FIT and he and Cabaye plays more together as well as when we get a new LB back. Raylor is just non-existant defensively. Really hope Ba, Shola and Best gets better too.

piersmorgan Piers Morgan 

@Joey7Barton what were you doing dragging Gervinho up in the first place? You should have gone for that, never mind your own shocking dive.

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

@piersmorgan I was merely helping him regain his obviously dodgy balance #cheatingbarsteward

:lol:

I really don't understand some Newcastle fans today. Joey was stamped on and slapped. The only thing I think he should have done differently was the overeaction to the slap, don't have a problem at all with him dragged a cheater up after that dive.

The press are killing him again as usual and some so called NUFC fans are happy eat the crap they are serving.

piersmorgan Piers Morgan 

@Joey7Barton what were you doing dragging Gervinho up in the first place? You should have gone for that, never mind your own shocking dive.

@piersmorgan I was merely helping him regain his obviously dodgy balance #cheatingbarsteward

Since when has it been a sending off to drag divers up from the ground, it's happened many many times in games, it's never been a sending off.

If dragging someone to their feet like that was worthy of a red card, or falling and clutching his face like he did was, we'd have barely any players left on the pitch in the PL.

Was worth a yellow and nothing more. The fact he got stamped on so deliberately, I'm surprised he didn't nut anyone.

piersmorgan Piers Morgan 

Since when has it been a sending off to drag divers up from the ground, it's happened many many times in games, it's never been a sending off.

Since Joey Barton does it obviously

piersmorgan Piers Morgan 

Since Joey Barton does it obviously

:sadnod:

I really don't understand some Newcastle fans today. Joey was stamped on and slapped. The only thing I think he should have done differently was the overeaction to the slap, don't have a problem at all with him dragged a cheater up after that dive.

The press are killing him again as usual and some so called NUFC fans are happy eat the crap they are serving.

Agreed.

:lol: f*** off you drama queen :lol:

It was no more than a yellow but he's a completely selfish player. It's all about him and not the team. Would have been a nightmare if he got a red.

But definitely no more than a yellow for his part.

Drama Queen ??? These people saying Barton's embarrased the toon again, and is a disgrace, that's not drama is it not, lol, you're insane.

No one including me is denying that a yellow was deserved for his part in it all, so not really sure what you are going on about tbh, have you been drinking ?

@piersmorgan standing and defending urself has only got me in trouble before. What u want me to do, hit him back? Or hope refs keeps him on?

Still needs to pack the Twitter lark in.

Why exactly, let him speak his mind, I've no problem with freedom of speech personally, it's a breath of fresh air in these days of people in all sports towing the party line all the time. He just has to be careful for his own job security what he says about his employers, just like everyone else in this world.