Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Started disliking him almost from the moment he left, tbh. He's just another player now.

The moment he went on Twitter in May or whenever, and it all became about him and his needs.

always been there tbh throughout his career, just harder to notice as he spent a few seasons either suspended in prison or injured 

Started disliking him almost from the moment he left, tbh. He's just another player now.

I don't dislike him as such. I actually feel some sort of pity for him tbh - it really looks like he needs/wants to be the centre of attention and of course, with his rants on Twitter, he does get the reaction he wants. It's quite sad. I honestly just ignore most of his tweets anyway.

Have to say though, I'm glad we don't have to deal with Barton's Twitter ramblings - it would have been an unwanted distraction.

Llambias called his bluff in the summer and it's turned to shit for him and worked out well for us.

Had Barton handled the situation differently in the summer he could still well be here. Couldn't keep his mouth shut though and talked his way out of the club and straight into a relegation dogfight. Couldn't give the first fuck what happens to him or QPR tbh.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Llambias called his bluff in the summer and it's turned to s*** for him and worked out well for us.

Had Barton handled the situation differently in the summer he could still well be here. Couldn't keep his mouth shut though and talked his way out of the club and straight into a relegation dogfight. Couldn't give the first f*** what happens to him or QPR tbh.

Agree

For all the good he did here, he was only making up for the first few seasons

He owes us nothing, we owe him nothing!

Llambias called his bluff in the summer and it's turned to shit for him and worked out well for us.

Had Barton handled the situation differently in the summer he could still well be here. Couldn't keep his mouth shut though and talked his way out of the club and straight into a relegation dogfight. Couldn't give the first fuck what happens to him or QPR tbh.

This. Bet he's full of regret, his tweets since leaving more than hint at it.

Guest neesy111

This. Bet he's full of regret, his tweets since leaving more than hint at it.

It's funny, Man City took off after he left and we seem to be as well.

Coincidence???

Guest johnson293

Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton

All time low.........2 ways out. 1.Work hard 2.Worker harder

....or 3. start slating club management on Twitter? (worked last time).

Guest andrew

Probably would have been useful for the 2/3 of the season where we refused to play ben arfa out wide and is obviously better than obertan and ryan taylor but fuck me; he's a nut. Good decisiont o let go, a liability off the field and a distraction even while on it.

Barton was sold because his mood on any particular day had too big an impact on the whole club. If he came to tarining in the wrong mood, the whole camp was affected and he was just completely unplayable.

QPR's training must be a barrel of laughs at the minute. :lol:

Good decision by him. Think he'll leave in the summer. Of course there's a question which team will pay his wages but, I can see West Ham (Big Sam and Nolan in particular) for example going for him.

Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton

Going to take a little twitter sabbatical before I say something I'll end up regretting. Have a good few weeks people.

26m Joseph Barton Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton

Not selected. Nothing I can do sitting on the bench. Obviously disappointed.