Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

He'll be doing porridge within the next two or three years, I'm convinced of that. He's got more of a penchant for getting into trouble than Norman Stanley Fletcher.

Guest Phil K

TBF though, gather it was 2 blokes having a go.

You attract the attention of those similar to yourself I suppose "Fastest gun" and all that -  these two against Barton, eh ? How hard are they ? Wouldn't do it individually.

TBF though, gather it was 2 blokes having a go.

You attract the attention of those similar to yourself I suppose "Fastest gun" and all that -  these two against Barton, eh ? How hard are they ? Wouldn't do it individually.

You need two to take on that rat Barton as his speciality move is sneak attacks from the behind.

Getting in ruck in/around G-Bar is good going as most fuckers are blasted on e or coke in that place.  Barton is a total buzz kill. Will he be going on Twitter to talk about getting Twatted.

Wonder if he "dropped his spuds when the kid put it on him. Goodnight Joey, sleep well matey….”.

G-Bar in Liverpool is a Gay bar is it not? I know its worng of me, but the idea of Joey getting 7 shades kicked out of him by a couple of screaming Alan Carr's is hilarious

He'd been in Garlands not Gbar apparently.

Both gay clubs but half the people in them aren't gay. Clubbing is not really my scene but from the few times I've been, Garlands seems to get more scallys in. Gbar is open really late so as spence said, people go there when they're off their face & don't want to go home til like 8am.

These two lads were probably scallys who were in Garlands at the same time as him and ended up having words.

Getting in ruck in/around G-Bar is good going as most fuckers are blasted on e or coke in that place.  Barton is a total buzz kill. Will he be going on Twitter to talk about getting Twatted.

Wonder if he "dropped his spuds when the kid put it on him. Goodnight Joey, sleep well matey….”.

G-Bar in Liverpool is a Gay bar is it not? I know its worng of me, but the idea of Joey getting 7 shades kicked out of him by a couple of screaming Alan Carr's is hilarious

Both gay clubs but half the people in them aren't gay. Clubbing is not really my scene but from the few times I've been, Garlands seems to get more scallys in. Gbar is open really late so as spence said, people go there when they're off their face & don't want to go home til like 8am.

These two lads were probably scallys who were in Garlands at the same time as him and ended up having words.

Would be a far better episode if the 2 were homosexuals though.

I said G-Bar due to tweets I had read on https://twitter.com/#!/dan_gregory8

Herd it was 2 lads from this crowd

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/13/Garlands_Crew_@_Liverpool_Pride_2010.jpg/640px-Garlands_Crew_@_Liverpool_Pride_2010.jpg

Guest VaVaVoom

One of Barton attackers was getting chucked out of Garlands & his mate said to him "May as well take Barton with you"

:lol:

:lol:

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton

I got sucker punched in the back of the head. Not injured as reported just a

Small bruise on rear of head/ear. I've had worse. Life goes on! Thanks for the concern. Have a good day people.

Guest je85

I got sucker punched on the back of the head, so I quickly whipped my top off and had to be held back by police

Herd it was 2 lads from this crowd

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/13/Garlands_Crew_@_Liverpool_Pride_2010.jpg/640px-Garlands_Crew_@_Liverpool_Pride_2010.jpg

Not planning on pressing charges as its not that serious. The police have also got better things to do with their time.

Can I just say a public thanks to the police last night as they were and have been today brilliant.

:aww: