Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Tyson

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

12 game ban for the Scouser. Are the FA trying to freeze him out of football? Too big a risk for any club now. Good to see that the FA has finally paid attention to the many emails i've sent them over the years.

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

12 game ban for the Scouser. Are the FA trying to freeze him out of football? Too big a risk for any club now. Good to see that the FA has finally paid attention to the many emails i've sent them over the years.

Well done Lee

A bit lenient I'd say. I'd have given him a 12 match ban for the kick on Aguero alone. The elbow on Tevez you can put down to temper, but the kick just looked nasty.

Nearly all these JB incidents seem to involve foreign players. He needs to ask himself whether he has a problem in this area.

I think Barton's 12 match ban is just, but comparing it to Suarez its a joke the racist got off with so little.

Yep, was about to mention this when I read Cronky above saying that the 12 games is lenient. Doesn't seem particularly lenient when you compare the two.

I think Barton's 12 match ban is just, but comparing it to Suarez its a joke the racist got off with so little.

Yep, was about to mention this when I read Cronky above saying that the 12 games is lenient. Doesn't seem particularly lenient when you compare the two.

Barton in the name of the Falklands island attack on the Man City Argies should of went down as racism as well.

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

Well done Lee

Lee has not tweeted that!

Very different kinds of misdemeanour, and it's difficult to use one as a yardstick for the other.

It's a contact sport, tempers will fray and occasionally someone will lose it. Some lose it more regularly than others. But the way that Barton walked up behind Aguero and hacked him was a bit unusual and I think the authorities should have treated it very severely. It looked to me to go beyond 'anger management' issues. Aguero had irritated him, and he seemed to think that he had the right to exact punishment as he sought fit. It goes along with the general impression of Barton as a rather arrogant character who sits in judgement on others whilst not being able to take any criticism himself. He hasn't made as much progress as he seems to think.

It may or may not be linked with that issue, but as I said foreign players seem to figure disproportionately in Barton's long list of victims. It doesn't look like a racial issue, but he needs to look at himself and work out what might be going on.

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

Well done Lee

Who are you his mum?

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

Well done Lee

Who are you his mum?

Yes

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

Well done Lee

He deleted it , not sure why.

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

Well done Lee

Who are you his mum?

Yes

Thats cleared that up then.

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

Well done Lee

He deleted it , not sure why.

Cheers for clarifying. Must be one of them regret tweets