Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Feel a bit sorry him every other fucker in this battle is out & about but not oor Joey

"Two 21-year-old men were arrested at the scene in the early hours of this morning and another two men, a 20-year-old from the Liverpool area and 29-year-old from the Widnes area, were arrested this afternoon."

The 29-year-old man remains in police custody where he will be questioned by detectives."

he was with a few lads and girls, that statement from QPR is a load of bollocks honestly, tryna belittle a few girls who were just sitting in a booth then saying stuff to my mate about his clothes, then grabbed hold of his clothes tryna get in his face so he just hit him, then the bouncers ragged barton outside where the other two lads were just calling him a nobhead so he ran up to them when one of them hit him again. two of them arrested though one didnt do anything.

Or maybe the fkn topic still read Joey Barton Punched Outside Of Liverpool Nightclub

No it doesn't  :lol:

It did when I posted as I had had the page open for hours and not refreshed it before I posted.. quick ring the forum police.

Or maybe the fkn topic still read Joey Barton Punched Outside Of Liverpool Nightclub

It did when I posted as I had had the page open for hours and not refreshed it before I posted.. quick ring the forum police.

:okay:

http://whitsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/U-mad-bro-.jpg

he was with a few lads and girls, that statement from QPR is a load of bollocks honestly, tryna belittle a few girls who were just sitting in a booth then saying stuff to my mate about his clothes, then grabbed hold of his clothes tryna get in his face so he just hit him, then the bouncers ragged barton outside where the other two lads were just calling him a nobhead so he ran up to them when one of them hit him again. two of them arrested though one didnt do anything.

1878 where did you C & P that from?

You have to admire Bartgoon inner circle:

The g/f 1hr ago: @GeorgiaMcNeil

My gosh Robbie scrubs up well dun' he!

The g/f sister about last night: Good night with @GeorgiaMcNeil and @Joey7Barton lastnight, paying for it now tho #hungover