Danny Guthrie

Jordan
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shame cause I remember his interview saying he would like to add goals to his game, taking influence from Stevie G. Become a goal scoring CM.

Seems as though all of his attacking play has been sucked right out of him. Reminds me of what happened to the NBA players in space jam.... I really like him. He's an intelligent passer and has a good shot but it's just all going down the shitter.

Needs to fuck off. Been shit since our relegation season when he was alright in parts.  Fucking liability now just like playing Smith is.

I'd rather play the youngsters than those two atm.

Obviously you missed the entire of last season then?

This thread is fucking embarrassing.

Learn to read

I think we need to send him out on loan for a while, or play him in the reserves for a while as he dosn't seem to be half the player he was last season, don't know whats up with him.

His physical attributes wont change just by loaning him out or worse letting him rot in the reserves. He'll still be shit. Sell him ASAP along with that hapless bastard Alan Smith. I'm sure Roy Keane would welcome Smith...

To me he just looks soft, sluggish, a bit podgy and generally not athletic enough to impose himself on the premier league. Offers very little... other than not being Smith.

You just sense that opposition players look at him on the ball and know that it's worth pressuring him.

To me he just looks soft, sluggish, a bit podgy and generally not athletic enough to impose himself on the premier league. Offers very little... other than not being Smith.

You just sense that opposition players look at him on the ball and know that it's worth pressuring him.

they look at where he gets the ball and don't need to. his off the ball stuff is appalling, both when we have it and the opposition, wants to play behind tiote and it baffles me what people saw in him last season.

Whether he's good enough for the Premiership or not, and his overall game probably means he's not, I don't see how people like madras can disregard what he did last season. Our most consistent midfielder by a mile.

routledge would take that title.

edit. last season i criticised our entire central midfield. barton has shown he can do a job, nolan has to some extent, smith andf guthrie haven't changed my mind at all.

He was good rather than great last season but granted he was played out wide a lot. That's been and gone though, it was a gutless performance today. As if he knows he's only the team due to absences and couldn't be bothered to stake his claim.

Looks dreadful atm. Slow, clumsy and cumbersome. He's lost all confidence and is a passenger during the games. He offers nothing going forward and provides no protection to the back 4.

He's of no use to us in this division and I wish we played one of the kids who has the potential to improve rather than him.