Danny Guthrie

Jordan
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It was as plain as day he faked it.

Yet there's no proof, that's my point.

Many thought that he faked it, but alot are treating it as fact.

What proof are you looking for? An interview with The Chronicle? Court appearance? A sworn oath?

As opposed to - Guthrie isn't that good + he gave the ball away which must = faked injury :lol:

Having had a nightmare all game.

Thinking about it...........maybe it was the heart removal op at half time that he struggled to run off. Yep, that'll be it.

Way to completely ignore the logical evidence I've presented by the way. I hate to get NE5 on your asses but I'd appreciate an explanation - from stretcher to substitute in about six days?

It could mean anything. He might have just knocked his leg and it wasn't as serious or whatever. If he'd faked an injury, I couldn't see him being stretchered off anyway. I trust our Doctors are a bit better than "Oh, he's rolling around and screaming in pain, best get the stretcher"

Way to completely ignore the logical evidence I've presented by the way. I hate to get NE5 on your asses but I'd appreciate an explanation - from stretcher to substitute in about six days?

It could mean anything. He might have just knocked his leg and it wasn't as serious or whatever. If he'd faked an injury, I couldn't see him being stretchered off anyway. I trust our Doctors are a bit better than "Oh, he's rolling around and screaming in pain, best get the stretcher"

;D.

What were you lot saying about most declined posters?

He'll be gone within the year after finding his level last year.

Fair do's for his efforts last season.

If he finds a heart, loses a stone and improves his stamina he might be capable of a lower prem level career.

;D.

Sorry, is your assessment based on no evidence better than my assesment based on no evidence?

Nobody knows but Guthrie whether he faked it or not, all I'm saying is people shouldn't be taking it as gospel.

;D.

Sorry, is your assessment based on no evidence better than my assesment based on no evidence?

Nobody knows but Guthrie whether he faked it or not, all I'm saying is people shouldn't be taking it as gospel.

My assessment is based on reality rather than some lad who is playing devils advocate on a message board to try and stand out.

You're better off having an opinion in life Jonny.

;D.

My assessment is based on reality rather than some lad who is playing devils advocate on a message board to try and stand out.

What are you fucking on man? This is my opinion. I'm not trying to stand out at all.

;D.

What are you fucking on man? This is my opinion. I'm not trying to stand out at all.

You try to play devils advocate quite regularly in many threads and it's boring.

It's like you're a bot on commision for creating replies by posting the opposite of what someone has said.

Another example of how if you hold a different opinion to the 'popular opinion', then you're either looking for attention, or you're 'declining'.

It's getting fucking pathetic now.

Another example of how if you hold a different opinion to the 'popular opinion', then you're either looking for attention, or you're 'declining'.

It's getting fucking pathetic now.

The quality of your posts has gone right down hill - there's no getting away from that. Go back to your original posting style and you'll not need to play the victim mate.

;D @ Minhosa!

Fucking hell...your view, on this, is as equally dogmatic as JH's. At least he's acknowledging it.  ;D

Funny as fuck.

I'm very much of the opinion that Guthrie dropped his arse and my view on Jonnys posts is in a wider context than just this thread.

I think Guthrie was injured and it was clear that he kicked the ground when he made the s*** pass which ended up with us letting a goal in.  As for how he made the bench for the next game, injuries vary in severity and recovery time.

Tiote was injured against West Ham yet came off the bench during the next game which was only 3 days later.

It's getting f***ing pathetic now.

The quality of your posts has gone right down hill - there's no getting away from that. Go back to your original posting style and you'll not need to play the victim mate.

:lol:

Since when this posting on here get critiqued and scored by a panel of judges?

Perhaps they were just taking precautions?  You can't 100% diagnose something on the pitch.

That post was so arrogant. You've dropped 5 places in the post quality list.  :thdn:

That post was so arrogant. You've dropped 5 places in the post quality list.  :thdn:

5? 7 minimum.

Duly docked.

5? 7 minimum.

Duly docked.

"Since when this posting..." :doh:

I meant "when did", probably wasn't the best post to cock up in. :lol:

5? 7 minimum.

Duly docked.

"Since when this posting..." :doh:

I meant "when did", probably wasn't the best post to cock up in. :lol:

;D

2/10. Relegation form.

He's a good central midfielder, the animosity towards him after WBA was uncalled for, despite how poor he was on the day.

No it wasn't, he's looked unmotivated and lack lustre in previous games. Today he actually looked our best midfielder out there which suggests he can only show up in games where the midfield battle is less intense.

How was the midfield battle less intense yesterday?

Spurs are a passing side and they aren't as physical as many premier teams. I had a feeling this game would suit him better before the game, in the same way I thought it wouldn't suit Nolan. To be fair to Guthrie I've not thought much of his previous efforts in midfield but he looked good yesterday.

He's a good central midfielder, the animosity towards him after WBA was uncalled for, despite how poor he was on the day.

No it wasn't, he's looked unmotivated and lack lustre in previous games. Today he actually looked our best midfielder out there which suggests he can only show up in games where the midfield battle is less intense.

How was the midfield battle less intense yesterday?

Spurs are a passing side and they aren't as physical as many premier teams. I had a feeling this game would suit him better before the game, in the same way I thought it wouldn't suit Nolan. To be fair to Guthrie I've not thought much of his previous efforts in midfield but he looked good yesterday.

Thought he contributed in terms of the physical side of things too - harried and hassled Van Der Vaart and Modric well.

Guthrie certainly isnt as bad as the last dozen pages or so have suggested

He did have a horrible game against wba BUT overall he has been a good player for us - he does need to work on his fitness though BUT he certainly is good enough as a squad player for us