Damien Duff signs for Fulham, fee undisclosed

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No brainer, take the money. The guy is worth around 2m and is clearly on a high set of wages, also he'll be harder to sell as time goes on as he isn't getting any younger. Secondly, I've just imagined an image of Wullie running out of his door going to each house down the road knocking on them all frantically shouting "He's going! He's going!"

I dunno. As shit as he is, he will definitely be a problem to defences in the CCC and will also get goals, which is more than we can say for Jonas. Im still worried that we are selling far too many players without replacing them.

Guest BooBoo

We can't keep losing players. Duff was poor in the Premier League but i'd like to see us keep him.

If the Fat Useless Disaster has his way, our first XI will be no different to the Under 19 side.

Guest Stephen927

Good price for him. Would like to keep him as I think he will do well in this league but his wages are high. At the same time though I'm not convinced at all that we'll look to replace him, probably just promote a lad from the youth team and hope he does well.

Ashley will take; Hughton will have no say. How do we replace?

We don't. We asset strip, then live on what we have for a season or 2. We probably wont go down, and that is probably good enough for the fat man.