Steven Taylor: I'm staying

Crumpy Gunt

Guest BooBoo

Utterly pig sick of this, when will this chronic piss take stop?

The canny start we've made this season is a sticking plaster over weeping sores. Come the exit of Taylor, the Argies and probably Enrique and we'll plummet into obscurity or worse.

Exactly, I don't usually wish ill on people but I hope ashley meets a slow painful death the cocksucking, motherfucking son of a whore.

I cling to the dream that it's inevitable that one day his guard will be down and he'll meet a Toon fan with a serious bad temper and a cracking left hook/ head stomp.

Guest Alan_Shearer

F*cking rediculous, he will be rideculed like Given if he goes. Why would u go when things are looking so promising on the pitch...

We've sold far better players than Steven Taylor in the past as well btw. So even in our current plight anyone who has "had enough" because of this is welcome to go as far as I am concerned.

Thats a pretty moronic thing to say at this point in time.

I doubt those who've "had enough" really have, theyre just expressing their dispair.

I also wouldnt massively judge people negatively for having fallen out of love with football recently after having this fat clown consistantly f*** up any hopes we could possibly have of enjoying football once again.

Probably best to get off your high horse.

No we'll see how much he loves the club, now we'll see if he's the loyal supporter he claims he is. We need him more than ever at the minute and he knows it.

Think, what would you do in his shoes, would you abandon the club you've supported all your life, a club that needs you and could well be back in the premier league next season or would you leave them in the s***? I think we'd all do the first one. We'll see if he's a plastic supporter now wont we, if he isnt and he truely loves the club unlike the likes of Beye, Bassong etc. Who have no real connections to the club or area like Taylor has he'll stay for at least another year.

I will have aboslutely no time for him if he goes, none at all. He's nowhere near the level of the england squad yet and he's still young so its not as if 1 season in the 2nd tier will damage his career much.

f***'s sake man. Aye he's much better off hoying his career down the toilet at a football club in its death throes. I'm disgusted Messi's not still playing for his village team in Argentina, the f***ing c***.

He's hardley throwing his career down the toilet at all. He wasnt fantastic last season, infact he was far from it. He is nowhere near the level of the england squad at the minute. One season in the championship isnt going to f*** his career is it ffs.

He's already been called into the England squad before man. He'll be a lot closer to it at Everton than he will at NUFC. What Premiership club of Everton's calibre is going to come in for him after a season in the Championship with a club who will finish nowhere? This is his big chance.

How do you know we'll finish nowhere  :rolleyes: If we do finish nowhere and he's facing yet another year in the championship then yeah fair enough leave but I cant see why he cant stay one season. He's not good enough for the England squad as it is, He was last called up in 2007 after he had a good season. Last season he was nowhere near good enough nor will he be this season. So one more season at us will not harm his prospects, especially considering we could be back in the prem next season.

We've sold far better players than Steven Taylor in the past as well btw. So even in our current plight anyone who has "had enough" because of this is welcome to go as far as I am concerned.

I doubt those who've "had enough" really have, theyre just expressing their dispair.

I also wouldnt massively judge people negatively for having fallen out of love with football recently after having this fat clown consistantly f*** up any hopes we could possibly have of enjoying football once again.

He's absolutely right though. We're going through the shite again and we'll come out of the other side again too. 

Guest BooBoo

If Taylor who goes then who is the "hero". You know, the fans favourite who all the kids get on the back of their shirts.

Its fucking Shola, that's who. And that is the biggest piss take of the lot.

He'll get found out at Everton, he isn't anywhere near Lescott's league. He wont get his England chance for another 5 years tbh

Were Jagielka or Lescott particularly England-standard before they came to us?

Had Lescott or Jagielka had 5 years premiership experience when they signed for you? Taylor's not a good premiership defender

Guest kingdawson

He'll get found out at Everton, he isn't anywhere near Lescott's league. He wont get his England chance for another 5 years tbh

Were Jagielka or Lescott particularly England-standard before they came to us?

It's a downgrade though. Jagielka and Taylor don't exactly complient eachother the way Lescott and Jagielka did.

Guest BooBoo

He's absolutely right though. We're going through the shite again and we'll come out of the other side again too. 

You mean like Leeds, Forest, Sheff Weds, Southampton etc?

Bigger picture is here is that if all of the better assets are moved on and we are left with the dross/youth team then this season becomes a real struggle. People could begin to stay away from games and when the club is still losing money hand over foot, then the administration word comes to the fore again. Ashley won't put any more of his own cash into keeping us going, so when there's nothing left to sell..... you do the maths.

Losing him isn't the end of the world, it's just a sign to me that NOTHING at this club means to anything to Ashley, he couldn't give a shit about anyone or anything there and he's come in and ruined a great football and doesn't even have the decency to cling on to the one small ray of hope for the club in a very testing time. Utter fucking prick.

If Taylor who goes then who is the "hero". You know, the fans favourite who all the kids get on the back of their shirts.

The biggest pisstake is that he's now actually worthy of being the fan's favourite, ironically enough - with us having descended to a level which matches his innate ability, and yet STILL people want to condescend and ridicule the poor lad because they're labouring under the delusion that we're above having someone like him play for us. We are where we are.

Ups and downs though isn't it? For that lot you've mentioned I could say Hull, Wigan, Stoke, Burnley etc.

We're having a shit time of it while that lot are riding high. In a few years it might turn around again.  ???

Guest The Libertine

:thup: if the rats want off then fuck them. we'll just go down with the ship alone.

also, if he leaves after saying this then he'll deserve the abuse he'll get....

"I keep hearing about players leaving St James' Park should we go down and my name has been bandied about, but I am going nowhere. I am a Geordie and Newcastle United is my team and I am staying put whatever happens."

Guest BooBoo

The biggest pisstake is that he's now actually worthy of being the fan's favourite, ironically enough - with us having descended to a level which matches his innate ability, and yet STILL people want to condescend and ridicule the poor lad because they're labouring under the delusion that we're above having someone like him play for us. We are where we are.

It wasn't meant as a pop at Shola. It's the fact that a former bungling second choice striker who was previously thought of pretty poorly is now our big hope.

Frankly i'm delighted to see Shola have his moment, but it's a sign of our fall.

Losing him isn't the end of the world, it's just a sign to me that NOTHING at this club means to anything to Ashley, he couldn't give a shit about anyone or anything there and he's come in and ruined a great football and doesn't even have the decency to cling on to the one small ray of hope for the club in a very testing time. Utter fucking prick.

:clap:

It wasn't meant as a pop at Shola. It's the fact that a former bungling second choice striker who was previously thought of pretty poorly is now our big hope.

Frankly i'm delighted to see Shola have his moment, but it's a sign of our fall.

Aye. Tis a bastard of a situation we're in and no mistake.

What goes up must come down. I'm sure the reverse is sometimes true as well.

Keep the faith. :thup:

No, like we did 17-18 years ago

No we'll see how much he loves the club, now we'll see if he's the loyal supporter he claims he is. We need him more than ever at the minute and he knows it.

Think, what would you do in his shoes, would you abandon the club you've supported all your life, a club that needs you and could well be back in the premier league next season or would you leave them in the s***? I think we'd all do the first one. We'll see if he's a plastic supporter now wont we, if he isnt and he truely loves the club unlike the likes of Beye, Bassong etc. Who have no real connections to the club or area like Taylor has he'll stay for at least another year.

I will have aboslutely no time for him if he goes, none at all. He's nowhere near the level of the england squad yet and he's still young so its not as if 1 season in the 2nd tier will damage his career much.

f***'s sake man. Aye he's much better off hoying his career down the toilet at a football club in its death throes. I'm disgusted Messi's not still playing for his village team in Argentina, the f***ing c***.

He's hardley throwing his career down the toilet at all. He wasnt fantastic last season, infact he was far from it. He is nowhere near the level of the england squad at the minute. One season in the championship isnt going to f*** his career is it ffs.

He's already been called into the England squad before man. He'll be a lot closer to it at Everton than he will at NUFC. What Premiership club of Everton's calibre is going to come in for him after a season in the Championship with a club who will finish nowhere? This is his big chance.

How do you know we'll finish nowhere  :rolleyes: If we do finish nowhere and he's facing yet another year in the championship then yeah fair enough leave but I cant see why he cant stay one season. He's not good enough for the England squad as it is, He was last called up in 2007 after he had a good season. Last season he was nowhere near good enough nor will he be this season. So one more season at us will not harm his prospects, especially considering we could be back in the prem next season.

It's your opinion that he's not good enough for the England squad. It's David Moyes' opinion that he's suitable for the fifth best team in this country - I disagree with him but that is neither here nor there. He has confidence in his ability and he has more chance of getting into the England squad with Everton in the Premier League than with NUFC in the Championship. If we finish mid-table in the CCC, there will be no club as big as Everton coming in for him - you'd have to be looney tunes to think otherwise.

How do I know we'll finish nowhere? Have you seen the state of our fucking squad? :lol:

Guest Geordiekev

F*cking rediculous, he will be rideculed like Given if he goes. Why would u go when things are looking so promising on the pitch...

Because everythings fucked up off it.. Just another nail in our coffin if he goes as we have fuck all coming in and no new owner to boot.