Steven Taylor: I'm staying

Crumpy Gunt

Just been speaking to Taylors sister (she works at my place).

As far as she knows, Taylor has not been contacted by anyone, no offer has been made, however saying that, she also told me Habib Beye didnt know he was being sold until the day before he was in Hull/Birmingham for talks....so anything can happen.

As far as she knows, Taylor has not been contacted by anyone, no offer has been made, however saying that, she also told me Habib Beye didnt know he was being sold until the day before he was in Hull/Birmingham for talks....so anything can happen.

Ask her to ask Tayls about the sale of the club.

Guest Stephen927

A liverpool fan was telling me yesterday that Benny only has 1.5 million left to spend and thats it.

Very true - thanks to the American investors.

Fans were showing their disapproval by holding up red cards during the match  :rolleyes:

He'd have more to spend if he hadn't spaffed £18m on a (relatively) ordinary right back.

EXACTLY.

A liverpool fan was telling me yesterday that Benny only has 1.5 million left to spend and thats it.

Fans were showing their disapproval by holding up red cards during the match  :rolleyes:

He'd have more to spend if he hadn't spaffed £18m on a (relatively) ordinary right back.

EXACTLY.

Or 20 on a crock who hasnt played more than 20 games a season before.

IMO Moyes would only be looking at Taylor if he could not get one of Shawcross, Senderos, Wheater or Huth. If he sold Lesoctt to Citeh, the deal would also include Dunne going the other way so I think Taylor will be staying, at least until January when hopefully, all things regarding NUFC will be clearer.

Find the Beye stuff funny like, as he handed in a transfer request that was not rejected, his agent had told him who had made offers for him, he knew who he could talk to when the club told him who's offers they ha acepted.

errrrr Moyes...........Pot calling the kettle black?

Pretty decent effort if reports are to be believed by naming his targets in the press. So, why is he complaining about Hughes naming Lescott as a target then?

If they value Lescott at 30 million, I would be saying to Moyes, if you want Taylor, give us the 30 million you intend to cheat Citeh out of and you can also throw Cahill into the deal as well.

In other words......Fuck him.

Is she fit?

Is she fit?

Important question here Mr P...

Its like the press cannot wait for him to leave, no solid proof of aany bids or any club interest in him, no Taylor saying he wants away yet every day they repoert club after club after him, Everton, Villa, Liverpool and Arsenal.

I hate these media cunts!

EXACTLY.

Or 20 on a crock who hasnt played more than 20 games a season before.

Benitez was stupid to blow all the budget on Johnson but the reason Benitez and their fans are complaining is because that budget is basically nothing. They've received about £40m on players sold and spent just under that and that was after getting most of the Robbie Keane money back in January and Benitez being told he'd have that and another 20 million to spend in the summer, plus they'd had a good CL run.

Its the owners they're protesting about because they're bleeding the club dry and they'll be the ones to drop out the top 4 to make way for City. Shame really lol.

Is she fit?

Well, she's quite high up at my graft so hopefully there is no one else is on here that knows her. 

The answer is in a song by 2 unlimited.  I'll leave that to your own conclusions.

Is she fit?

Well, she's quite high up at my graft so hopefully there is no one else is on here that knows her. 

The answer is in a song by 2 unlimited.  I'll leave that to your own conclusions.

Techno Techno Techno Techno?

Guest guinness_fiend

Is she fit?

:lol:  That was my first thought as well.

Is she fit?

Spread Your Love ? :D

Taylor was told by Shearer today that he expects to be in the job by Friday. (macca is correct in his assumption) Shearer will want him to stay. Carver deffo one of his staff.

Shearer not 'in the job by Friday' then?