Steven Taylor: I'm staying

Crumpy Gunt

..why cant they take Colo instead

We can't even afford them to take him, have you seen our squad ??

Was just saying if we had to sell one of them, sell the one who doesn't care, isn't good enough and being paid more.

If there's any truth in Everton's interest then he's as good as gone.

We know the club will sell anything that's not bolted down and we also know Taylor has ambition. He's out of the U21s now, so needs to be playing regular Premier League football in order to try and progress into the full England squad. The 'I'm a Geordie' stuff doesn't mean anything now we've been relegated, and with no Shearer or new owner on the immediate horizon he'll jump at the chance to join a top-eight PL club.

Theyll be negotiating a price if theyre in talks, you can give up on Ashley having turned it down.

Taylor wont either...theyre a top 5 side the last few seasons, as loyal as he is anyone would find that hard to turn down.

Now we'll see how much he loves this fucking club.

:rolleyes:

Aye, no doubt he'll be a cunt if he leaves because he doesn't want to waste his career at a dying football club, like Bassong, Beye, N'Zogbia and Given.

Thank God we've got good lads like Alan Smith and Kevin Nolan who want to be here (and are incidentally being paid vastly more than their worth but I'm sure that's got nothing to do with it).

Zog was a cunt give yourself a shake man.

We know the club will sell anything that's not bolted down and we also know Taylor has ambition. He's out of the U21s now, so needs to be playing regular Premier League football in order to try and progress into the full England squad. The 'I'm a Geordie' stuff doesn't mean anything now we've been relegated, and with no Shearer or new owner on the immediate horizon he'll jump at the chance to join a top-eight PL club.

:thup:

Aye, no doubt he'll be a cunt if he leaves because he doesn't want to waste his career at a dying football club, like Bassong, Beye, N'Zogbia and Given.

Thank God we've got good lads like Alan Smith and Kevin Nolan who want to be here (and are incidentally being paid vastly more than their worth but I'm sure that's got nothing to do with it).

I couldn't give a flying fuck if he was the devil incarnate, he's a cracking footballer.

All true unfortunately.

Replacing him is going to be crucial if he goes. Especially with Beye and Bassong gone already.

Danny Simpson on loan won't be enough.

I couldn't give a flying fuck if he was the devil incarnate, he's a cracking footballer.

He rarely showed that for us though.

He rarely showed that for us though.

Not going to bite. :smug:

Aye he is a hell of a lot better than we have.

Doesn't make it right.

With who is now arguably one of our best players, we shouldn't even be giving Everton the fucking time of day.

We'll never get rid of this greedy twat now. He'll sell all the best players til we're so shit we'll go down anyway and he won't be able to get rid of us. What's his fucking game? If he wants to sell, then he's doing a hell of a job of making us look like the most unattractive proposition since Hitler's fucking Nazi flag business.

Terrible news, but no surprise under this lot.

If Ashley decides not to sell now, it's only a matter of time before he wants out again. Why can't the clown see that with such a threadbare squad we've no chance of promotion, and no way of attracting a buyer in the future, unless he practically gives the club away.

Better hope Shola hits a dry spell between now and the end of August because if he carries on like this for the next three games, it wouldn't surprise me at all to see a Hull, Wolves or Birmingham take the gamble, safe in the knowledge Ashley will take whatever's offered to him.

Never thought I'd see the day I was hoping we wouldn't sell Shola Ameobi, Jesus fucking Christ man.