Steven Taylor: I'm staying

Crumpy Gunt

Disappointing news if true. Suggests to me that the takeover may well now die on it's arse, if Taylor is prepared to leave. If he goes, I wish him well but I seriously worry for the future of this football club.

Ditto.

I don't see how this could help our cause at all. Surely a buyer will see that we're losing every player we have with a good amount of quality. We're only making it harder for ourselves to get back up. What the fuck must Shearer think now when he's seen nearly all of the players he wanted to keep gone.

How much for the, well i was born in London anyway, i'm not really a propper Geordie after move story?

Of course he is a proper geordie he was born in London to geordie parents who then moved back to Newcastle where he was brought up a geordie. Its like saying you are spanish if you are born in spain when your mum was on holiday.  At best he has "dual nationality" so could qualify for cockney passport but  his nationality is first and foremost Geordie

Funny how nobody ever says Shola's not a Geordie.

Guest Lets Dance

Jeeeees! Of all the players to leave the club I would have thought Taylor would have stayed on for at least a season!  :facepalm:

We could be back in the Premier next season, playing against him. He has no loyalty what so ever! Taylor out!

Incidentally, the Sky line is "A fee has yet to be agreed but the two clubs are talking."

Please Derek, or Mike, just tell them to fuck off.

Let's hope Spurs don't steal in and offer us 30p, Yid Ashley will rip their hand off.

Incidentally, the Sky line is "A fee has yet to be agreed but the two clubs are talking."

Please Derek, or Mike, just tell them to f*** off.

:lol:

As if they'd EVER turn down an approach

What did SSN say exactly?

If we lose him Kilgannon would be a good replacement but Taylor would be a loss to the team and the club.

SSN have a reporter at the Everton game, just said he understood Everton have opened discussions with Newcastle over Taylor and it was bringing the Lescott saga to a close. Considering Llambias was on Radio Newcastle about 2 hours ago, makes me f***ing sick.

They can be talking to us but we don't know if we are listening. This would be a hammer blow to us TBH, we only have 2 centre halves and to lose one would kill us naturally but there is also the symbolic nature of it. Taylor is the local lad, the future star, bleeds black and white, it would be a clear indication that we are returning to the bad old days when we sold the likes of Gazza, Beardsley and Waddle.

I hope we tell them to fuck off, because we can not afford this, who the hell are we going to stick in there, Sol hasn't signed yet and even if he does he'll not be match fit for a good few weeks yet.

Complete stupidity TBH, but not out of keeping with this ownership

What did SSN say exactly?

If we lose him Kilgannon would be a good replacement but Taylor would be a loss to the team and the club.

SSN have a reporter at the Everton game, just said he understood Everton have opened discussions with Newcastle over Taylor and it was bringing the Lescott saga to a close. Considering Llambias was on Radio Newcastle about 2 hours ago, makes me f***ing sick.

They can be talking to us but we don't know if we are listening. This would be a hammer blow to us TBH, we only have 2 centre halves and to lose one would kill us naturally but there is also the symbolic nature of it. Taylor is the local lad, the future star, bleeds black and white, it would be a clear indication that we are returning to the bad old days when we sold the likes of Gazza, Beardsley and Waddle.

I hope we tell them to f*** off, because we can not afford this, who the hell are we going to stick in there, Sol hasn't signed yet and even if he does he'll not be match fit for a good few weeks yet.

Complete stupidity TBH, but not out of keeping with this ownership

That is digging deep.

Now we'll see how much he loves this fucking club.

:rolleyes:

Aye, no doubt he'll be a cunt if he leaves because he doesn't want to waste his career at a dying football club, like Bassong, Beye, N'Zogbia and Given.

Thank God we've got good lads like Alan Smith and Kevin Nolan who want to be here (and are incidentally being paid vastly more than their worth but I'm sure that's got nothing to do with it).

If he goes we're fucked. 

I didn't rate in him in the Prem but fuck me do we need him now, he's like Baresi compared to Coloccini.  We will never cope with that complete liability and an inexperienced 19 year old at the back.