Steven Taylor: I'm staying

Crumpy Gunt

If he doesn't want to move just tell Ashley to fuck off!

or take a pay cut..

or someone kills Ashley.

Come on god, just one favour, a light helicopter crash where he's the only one who dies, it's not much, he's clearly an evil bastard anyway, take him early and punish him more, everyone's a winner.

Come on Taylor stay, if we don't get promoted you can go but stay just one season. :( If somehow Shearer is appointed on Monday I think he'll stay.

Is is really that difficult to refuse to go? They seem to have enough power when they want to go.

If that ITK is true, he must know what is happening tomorrow.

Guest Wally_McFool

Steven Taylor will not leave. 

Derek  specifically told David Craig this last Friday and David consequently informed us all of Dereks decision about young Mr Taylor on Sky Sports news.   

What was it he said, there have been no offers for Steven taylor and none are wanted.

Derek wouldn't lie to us, would he?

:crazy2:

O'Neill can't be right upstairs. God help Villa if he gets Taylor. I still think there is hope for Taylor but he needs to be alongside someone very good to be effective at CB in the prem. They already have Davies and Cuellar who look like they need to be alongside someone more dominant already! If Villa have all this money why doesn't he put a bid in for Hangelaand??? If he wants to spend less even Wheater would make more sense as he is more dominant and agressive than Taylor is, and is more what they need.

O'Neill is really looking ridiculous right now. Started off so well too. Don't think he'll still be htere in a years time at this rate. This guy has hardly bought anyone the whole summer and for no absolute reason. What a weird little fellow.

Taylor's attributes suit the charger role, however, to play that role you need to be intelligent enough to know when to go and when to back off, he isn't sadly. The amount of goals we've lost because he's either way out of position or basically right on the line is ridiculous.

Like a lot of players, he'll shine in the Championship and I hope we keep him. Any premiership club with genuine ambition should stay clear though.

he needs to be alongside someone very good to be effective at CB in the prem. They already have Davies and Cuellar who look like they need to be alongside someone more dominant already! If Villa have all this money why doesn't he put a bid in for Hangelaand???

This is absolutely spot on.