Newcastle v Sheff Wed - 19:45 KO 19/08/09 Pre-Match Thread

Fatwax

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Reet, time for pre-game meditation (almost put medication!) and something to wet the old whistle. ATMOSPHERE TONIGHT LADS!

Reet, time for pre-game meditation (almost put medication!) and something to wet the old whistle. ATMOSPHERE TONIGHT LADS!

got the feeling its gonna be one of them special sjp nights,

why is there no motd on tonight??

MOTD is on BBC1 at around 5 past 11 I think.

Prem games only though. I don't think there's a Championship highlights package on the box unless it's on SKY.

are championship goals shown on SSN or online anywhere right after the match?

You see them posted on the bbc site a day or so after the games but I'm wondering if theres some kind of rule they need to follow to show them after a certain timescale?

BBC website now puts the championship goals on, so maybes after 10 they'll be viewable online.

This must be the first toon match in 10 years+ that hasnt been shown on any TV channel anywhere in the world.

Just opening my first can. :D

2-0 to us. Hope it's a cracking atmosphere.

drink 2 cans for every goal pls.

I'm going with a 2-1 win ........nolan and RANGER with the goals.

I've got the feeling we'll be let down though as usual..

Ugh, and the real downside of being in the CCC for me is now really hitting me. Being in New York, going to the game is out of the question, and this forum is now my only way of following this game, as will be the case for so many games this year. But with nobody anywhere able to watch the game, the forum won't be full of constant updates either, so unless guys at the game are updating us, it's going to be awful. We better kick some ass, so at least I have some highlights to look forward to.

Ugh, and the real downside of being in the CCC for me is now really hitting me. Being in New York, going to the game is out of the question, and this forum is now my only way of following this game, as will be the case for so many games this year. But with nobody anywhere able to watch the game, the forum won't be full of constant updates either, so unless guys at the game are updating us, it's going to be awful. We better kick some ass, so at least I have some highlights to look forward to.

Howay, surely you can just pay your £1.50 a month for NUFC TV commentary etc if you can't make it.