PHIL BROWN = W*NKER

Jay Jay Sea

Hull City boss Phil Brown labelled his team's defending as 'disgusting' following the 6-1 thrashing at title contenders Liverpool.

Brown is reportedly under pressure following a disappointing run of form which has left his side second from bottom in the Premier League.

On the back of a 4-0 home defeat by Everton in the Carling Cup in midweek, the Tigers were not expected to enjoy a positive result against the Toffees' Merseyside rivals.

However, Geovanni briefly gave the travelling support something to cheer when the Brazilian cancelled out Fernando Torres' early opener.

But Torres went on to complete his hat-trick and Ryan Babel also added two late goals after Steven Gerrard had scored Liverpool's fourth.

Brown was bitterly disappointed with the result and was unhappy with the attitude displayed by some of his players at Anfield.

"I was disgusted with some of the defending, individually and collectively," said Brown.

"For me it was demoralising and I hope it was for the players as well.

"People will say Torres was the difference between the two sides, but I thought we gifted them the goals.

"To come out in the second half and throw away a third goal and give up our position was disgusting.

"That killed us off and one or two towels went in after that, which is bitterly disappointing from my point of view.

"It is going to have to be uncomfortable for one or two this week - myself included - because there is a little bit of pain flying around at the moment and it is all coming my way."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5585382,00.html

That's going to do their confidence the world of good, fucking idiot. :lol:

I'm suprised he's not doing his team talks on the pitch.

He hopes it was demoralising for them. :lol:

Some good managers can get away with being disciplinarians. When you're a wanker, a shit manager, and a disciplinarian - you get relegated. Good fucking bye Hull City. Hope you and your orange twat of a manager rot.

It won't be the same if he gets fired and they go down.

Only way it could be better is if he gets fired, Pompey hires him and they all just go down together.

Actually the only way it could be better is if Ipswich sack Keane, hire Brown, and we beat Ipswich again at St James on the last home game of the season, relegating Ipswich.  And also if Hughton takes the mic after the final whistle and does an impromptu Shaq 'how my ass taste?' rap for Brown's benefit. 

Hull City boss Phil Brown labelled his team's defending as 'disgusting' following the 6-1 thrashing at title contenders Liverpool.

Brown is reportedly under pressure following a disappointing run of form which has left his side second from bottom in the Premier League.

On the back of a 4-0 home defeat by Everton in the Carling Cup in midweek, the Tigers were not expected to enjoy a positive result against the Toffees' Merseyside rivals.

However, Geovanni briefly gave the travelling support something to cheer when the Brazilian cancelled out Fernando Torres' early opener.

But Torres went on to complete his hat-trick and Ryan Babel also added two late goals after Steven Gerrard had scored Liverpool's fourth.

Brown was bitterly disappointed with the result and was unhappy with the attitude displayed by some of his players at Anfield.

"I was disgusted with some of the defending, individually and collectively," said Brown.

"For me it was demoralising and I hope it was for the players as well.

"People will say Torres was the difference between the two sides, but I thought we gifted them the goals.

"To come out in the second half and throw away a third goal and give up our position was disgusting.

"That killed us off and one or two towels went in after that, which is bitterly disappointing from my point of view.

"It is going to have to be uncomfortable for one or two this week - myself included - because there is a little bit of pain flying around at the moment and it is all coming my way."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5585382,00.html

That's going to do their confidence the world of good, fucking idiot. :lol:

I'm suprised he's not doing his team talks on the pitch.

That twat next game will probably have all the players wearing headsets.

The Hull Chairman was on Talksport about 5 minutes after the final whistle blew.

He was fairly positive about Phil Brown so I think we have a few weeks of comedy gold left before he pulls the trigger.

As an aside, am I the only one that feels for a chairman to go on air so soon after a heavy defeat appears a bit innappropriate. :undecided:

It won't be the same if he gets fired and they go down.

Only way it could be better is if he gets fired, Pompey hires him and they all just go down together.

Actually the only way it could be better is if Ipswich sack Keane, hire Brown, and we beat Ipswich again at St James on the last home game of the season, relegating Ipswich.  And also if Hughton takes the mic after the final whistle and does an impromptu Shaq 'how my ass taste?' rap for Brown's benefit. 

:fwap:

The Hull Chairman was on Talksport about 5 minutes after the final whistle blew.

He was fairly positive about Phil Brown so I think we have a few weeks of comedy gold left before he pulls the trigger.

As an aside, am I the only one that feels for a chairman to go on air so soon after a heavy defeat appears a bit innappropriate.  :undecided:

Brown is about the best Hull can do, nobody will want to go there!!

Brown is about the best Hull can do, nobody will want to go there!!

Poor Jimmy Bullard. Has he even kicked a balll for the club ?

When Bullard went to Hull he made it clear the only thing he was concerned about was picking up a pay cheque.  I'm sure he'll manage.

I'm watching match of the day now, just to laugh at them.

Anyway, does anyone else think that the Premiership and MOTD is more enjoyable now, that we don't have to hope for other results to go our way, and we arn't watching us play poorly?

I'm watching match of the day now, just to laugh at them.

Anyway, does anyone else think that the Premiership and MOTD is more enjoyable now, that we don't have to hope for other results to go our way, and we arn't watching us play poorly?

Yep.

Some managers throw in little criticisms to motivate/inspire the players to do better.....theres a difference between that and what Phil Brown does. He's a grade A bellend and a truly awful manager. Him and his team are a match made in hull hell

He'll never get sacked.

If he thinks his position is genuinely under threat the egotistical prick will jump before he's pushed.

He's invincible.

If there was to be a nuclear holocaust tomorrow, the only things to survive would be rats, cockroaches and Phil Brown.

He'll never get sacked.

If he thinks his position is genuinely under threat the egotistical prick will jump before he's pushed.

He's invincible.

If there was to be a nuclear holocaust tomorrow, the only things to survive would be rats, cockroaches and Phil Brown.

That's because he's desensitised to the dangerous rays, nowt to do with being invincible.

Just on 5Live

Wednesday Phil brown was walking across the Humber bridge with the Hull team on a training exercise when he saw a woman who was contemplating committing suicide.

Phil Brown “Sweet talked” her by getting to think of the future and she decided not to do it.

As Phil put it “I saved a life on Wednesday”

Any truth to that or just a lack of modesty?