Dave you thread bumping c*nt.

Crumpy Gunt

Wtf why? Last season they came the closest they've come in a long time to winning the title, now after 1 loss on the FIRST DAY of the season he's walked? Madness. :lol:

They lost Alonso, and the board won't give him any money.

Other than the near £40m for Aquilani and Johnson you mean?

They got about 38 million back.

Wtf why? Last season they came the closest they've come in a long time to winning the title, now after 1 loss on the FIRST DAY of the season he's walked? Madness. :lol:

They lost Alonso, and the board won't give him any money.

Other than the near £40m for Aquilani and Johnson you mean?

Pretty obvious where they got 30 of that 40.

Guest Stephen927

How can Talksport get away with breaking huge news then denying it not long after?

Because only spackers listen.

:rolleyes:

How can Talksport get away with breaking huge news then denying it not long after?

Because its not really breaking Huge news since this form is the only place that i know thats discussing it and its been denied before we got to three pages..

It's been discussed on most fan forums tbh.

This all seems to be coming from Talksport at the moment, which let's be honest, is about as close to reality as a Harry Potter book. Won't believe a word of it till there's a more reliable source.

That's not to say I'm not crapping in my pants right now.

It wouldn't surprise me if he did walk away (in general, not now in particular). He's not the kind of guy to take any crap, expecting a transfer kitty of £15-20 on top of what he makes from sales is hardly unreasonable given he's supposed to be mounting a title challenge, and it's not as if he'll struggle to find a new job.

This all seems to be coming from Talksport at the moment, which let's be honest, is about as close to reality as a Harry Potter book. Won't believe a word of it till there's a more reliable source.

That's not to say I'm not crapping in my pants right now.

It wouldn't surprise me if he did walk away (in general, not now in particular). He's not the kind of guy to take any crap, expecting a transfer kitty of £15-20 on top of what he makes from sales is hardly unreasonable given he's supposed to be mounting a title challenge, and it's not as if he'll struggle to find a new job.

Aren't you 700m in debt?  :lol: