Chris Hughton

Keefaz

Butt for R. Taylor is a baffling decision.

Lovenkrands for Guthrie took away all of our midfield creativity.

Geremi for Barton was probably the only decent decision, and even then he had nothing to offer.

I don't understand why we just stopped playing it about. We were pissing on them up until the goal.

this, completely. I'd rather us defend a lead than take risks anyday but yesterday we just invited pressure for 70 minutes

Looked slightly Roeder-esque at times, tbh. A lot of long ball stuff that just didn't stick.

BUT I'M NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT THE RESULT!

I don't understand why we just stopped playing it about. We were pissing on them up until the goal.

this, completely. I'd rather us defend a lead than take risks anyday but yesterday we just invited pressure for 70 minutes

Looked slightly Roeder-esque at times, tbh. A lot of long ball stuff that just didn't stick.

BUT I'M NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT THE RESULT!

I am. I would rather lose 4-3, than win 1-0.

Also, winning the FA Cup is more important than the league.

One game. :lol:

Two disasters in a row

Get a fuckin' grip man.  :lol:

And you disagree how ?

Hughton made disasterous decisions against Cardiff, hes done the same again tonight.

The Cardiff win is more down to a combination of us being lucky & the players than Hughton doing anything.

Two disasters in a row

And you disagree how ?

Hughton made disasterous decisions against Cardiff, hes done the same again tonight.

The Cardiff win is more down to a combination of us being lucky & the players than Hughton doing anything.

I disagree that a win can be a "disaster". Yes there are points that raise concern, but to call a win against a decent team a disaster is, to me, laughable.

Two disasters in a row

And you disagree how ?

I disagree that a win can be a "disaster". Yes there are points that raise concern, but to call a win against a decent team a disaster is, to me, laughable.

Except i didnt suggest the result was a disaster did i. I said Hughtons had two disasters in a row.

Two disasters in a row

And you disagree how ?

Except i didnt suggest the result was a disaster did i. I said Hughtons had two disasters in a row.

Well you didn't really. ;) But if that's what you meant, fair enough.  :pow:

I hate this whole 'it's all good if you're winning' bollocks. It's for Fat Sam supporters and people who know nothing about football. If a manager's making horrid decisions and we're winning games flukily, this needs to be acknowledged and sooner rather than later will the tide turn and then everyone will be asking where it's going wrong, when it was wrong all along.

PS: Not saying this applies to Hughton or the current situation, but it's something that always bugged me. When we went on that unbeaten run under Fat Sam, any negative comments were brushed aside, only for the same arrogant rose-tinted glasses-donning fans to start spouting the same bollocks after the first loss.