Newcastle v Huddersfield 26/08/09 - Pre Match Thread

Fatwax

I think we now know the three maybe four players on Ashley's for sale list, but at least we can be comforted by some of the names still there!

aye.

i think its obvious now that barton, collo, jonas and taylor are on the goodbye list.

Is this similar to when Allardyce deliberately played Harper as an outfielder in order to draw attention to how small the squad was?

Or is Hughton on meth?

More likely Hughton got to work this morning to find a note telling him that if this person this person or this person was in tonights squad then he'd be out of a job.

Krul

Simpson    Kadar       Enrique

Geremi     Butt    Guthrie

R.Taylor                                       LuaLua

Nolan

Ranger

Perhaps?

EDIT: Fucking hope not, that looks shiiiiiteeee!

I think we now know the three maybe four players on Ashley's for sale list, but at least we can be comforted by some of the names still there!

aye.

i think its obvious now that barton, collo, jonas and taylor are on the goodbye list.

Or Hughton sees no reason to put them on the bench if he doesnt want to play them.

There is no massive reason for us to go on a cup run, give the youngsters & players who lack fitness a chance. Thats about it.

I dont think this means very much atall.

aye.

Or Hughton sees no reason to put them on the bench if he doesnt want to play them.

There is no massive reason for us to go on a cup run, give the youngsters & players who lack fitness a chance. Thats about it.

I dont think this means very much atall.

thats how i see it (and i hope so)

It makes no sense to play Geremi, Butt and Nolan tonight. We all know what they provide, especially in Butt's case

For league games, I have no problem with Geremi being tried on the wing tbh, he's the absolute opposite to Jonas

Ronaldo, out of interest. What are you basing your opinion of Kadar on?

When did I mention Kadar?

I'm just not confident that he's anywhere near ready for the first team based on what I've seen in the reserves (2 games tbf) what I saw against Orient and the horrific scoreline against Leeds