Newcastle v Leicester 31/08/09 - Pre Match Thread [19:45 KO Live on Sky Sports]

Fatwax

We never have home 3pm Saturdays kick offs

Aye but 1730 kick offs at home are mint,  time for a few extra pre match drinks and when the match finishes you're straight on the lash for a night out!!!

Newcastle v Boro is a 3pm kick off, it's a bit far off mind, 19th December.

Shola will be out for while (months)...Jonas out too for about a month. Nicky Butt also injured. Fat Ash refusing to budge on transfers. Team will probably be something like as we've not got many options:

Harper

Simpson    S. Taylor    Colo    Enrique

R. Taylor    Guthrie    Smith    Barton

Ranger    Nolan

Shola will be out for while (months)...Jonas out too for about a month. Nicky Butt also injured. Fat Ash refusing to budge on transfers. Team will probably be something like as we've not got many options:

Harper

Simpson    S. Taylor    Colo    Enrique

R. Taylor    Guthrie    Smith    Barton

Ranger     Nolan

Aww fuck.

We'll see on Monday I guess.

More like we'll find out in a few weeks, as I can see the club board trying to deliberately keep this quiet.

I doubt they could hide injuries to two of our best players for weeks, I'm sure their absences would be conspicuous.

More like we'll find out in a few weeks, as I can see the club board trying to deliberately keep this quiet.

I doubt they could hide injuries to two of our best players for weeks, I'm sure their absences would be conspicuous.

Particularly our top scorer. :lol:

Like a month loss is annoying but expected. But having Shola out for 'months' is something the club would want to keep quiet until 2nd September for non-playing reasons and they'll probably keep the facade going that little bit longer to avoid controversy.

I hope they prove me wrong, show some honesty and act properly in what could be a dire situation.

From Ashley's point of view he'll make sure Hughton says "Shola will miss Monday...but he'll be back after the international break." Then the deadline will come and go and Hughton will 'suddenly' be told the news that the injury is worse than first feared and it's a lengthy lay-off.

From Ashley's point of view he'll make sure Hughton says "Shola will miss Monday...but he'll be back after the international break." Then the deadline will come and go and Hughton will 'suddenly' be told the news that the injury is worse than first feared and it's a lengthy lay-off.

Yep thats what I was hinting.

harper

r.taylor    colo    s.taylor  enrique

geremi  nolan    smith(fit?)  guthrie

then 2 if fit from lua lua,xisco,carroll,shola

this game will see the debut from the bench of vuckic.