Cardiff City vs Newcastle United 13/9/09 Pre Match Thread - 2:05 KO, live on Sky

LiquidAK

Andover Bluebird, can you suggest a good place for us to park?

You can park in the stadium (£5 i think). Trouble is it takes bloody ages to get out.   Street parking on a saturday is heavily restricted but on Sundays it is usually ok (check the signs as SWP are b######s) .Park in the back streets by the Lansdowne Hotel.  You can get a decent pint in there with CCFC fans.  Traffic isnt too bad either.  Personally i would avoid Grangetown and Canton-plenty of pubsbut a few nutters about. Most of our reputation is undeserved-sadly 1 or 2 twats try to spoil it but the only trouble in past few years has been after Swansea game.

Go on football ground website and there is a link to the Lansdown website. 

Hope you have a great day until 2.05.....

Thanks for the help, will have a look now. :thup:

As expected and i can't say i have a problem with it... but if it's simply to accommodate Nicky fucking Butt then he needs to sort himself out. Butt really shouldn't be walking back into the team; he's fucking shit. Plus - you can't have Smith AND Butt in the same team. They play too similar roles and have similar limitations.

As expected and i can't say i have a problem with it... but if it's simply to accommodate Nicky fucking Butt then he needs to sort himself out. Butt really shouldn't be walking back into the team; he's fucking shit. Plus - you can't have Smith AND Butt in the same team. They play too similar roles and have similar limitations.

Both shit?

Don't lower yourself to such easy humour, Mowen. You're better than that. I expect to laugh at your posts; that's the only reason why i sign on nowadays - to see if you've posted. It's disappointment like no other when you've failed me, like then.

Don't lower yourself to such easy humour, Mowen. You're better than that. I expect to laugh at your posts; that's the only reason why i sign on nowadays - to see if you've posted. It's disappointment like no other when you've failed me, like then.

A man goes into a pub and says "Will you give me a free pint if I show you my talking dog?"

So the barman says "Tell you what, if you show me a proper talking dog I'll give you two free pints".

Brilliant, thinks the bloke. "Now then boy, what's the opposite of smooth"

-Ruff

"What's the long grassed section of a golf course, just off the fairway called?"

-Ruff

"Who's Scotland's most capped goalkeeper?"

-Ruff

"Fuck off" says the barman "and Stop wasting my time".

When they're outside the man has a go at his dog "Well that didn't go too bloody well, did it?"

"Sorry" says the dog "it's not Jim Leighton is it?"

A man goes into a pub and says "Will you give me a free pint if I show you my talking dog?"

So the barman says "Tell you what, if you show me a proper talking dog I'll give you two free pints".

-Ruff

"What's the long grassed section of a golf course, just off the fairway called?"

-Ruff

-Ruff

When they're outside the man has a go at his dog "Well that didn't go too bloody well, did it?"

good one  :lol:

-Ruff

-Ruff

-Ruff

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:smug:

Any thoughts on wearing colours to the match? Some people I've mentioned it to say I shouldn't, but are they just being pathetic?

My view is I should just wear them and take my rightful place in the front line of the toon army.

I've had the same thing mentioned to me too. However, I wear our colours to every game and this one isn't going to be any different.

Guest Marley_The_Dog

-Ruff

-Ruff

-Ruff

"f*** off" says the barman "and Stop wasting my time".

Fkn ruff joke that like, age old to, I heard it in the kennels.

Any thoughts on wearing colours to the match? Some people I've mentioned it to say I shouldn't, but are they just being pathetic?

My view is I should just wear them and take my rightful place in the front line of the toon army.

Ive asked everyone at work,and they all told me NOT to wear colours!

But thats what i purchased my shirt for!

I haven't bought a kit for years, my newest one is the grandad collar Keegan era one! I was going to buy a new one especially for this... not sure now :undecided:

-Ruff

-Ruff

-Ruff

Fck off Marley, you came in here week after week and just reeled off a load of shit about takeovers but it was all SHIT. Fcccccccckkkkkkkkk OOOOOOOFFFFFFFFF

What? don't wear ya Toon top coz of the idiot welsh fuck off!

Gte ya colours on man are we stuck in the fkn 80's? is football going backwards?

-Ruff

-Ruff

-Ruff

Fck off Marley, you came in here week after week and just reeled off a load of shit about takeovers but it was all SHIT. Fcccccccckkkkkkkkk OOOOOOOFFFFFFFFF

Ignore him he is still pissed off over the transfer window and he hates dog jokes like.

-Ruff

-Ruff

-Ruff

Sure that was posted in the jokes thread ages ago. Might have been some other thread, but I'm sure I've read it on here before :pow:

Still a good one, mind.

Guest Heneage

Ignore the Swansea fans comments about penalties etc. 

How to con a penalty  <===  CLICK THERE  :kasper:  ;D    ;D

A bitter Jack. All i can say is that if any team in the Championship cheats look at the puberty stadium. Last season Mr Gomez got numerous players booked with his pathetic antics.  Scotland was pretty good at falling over too.  Those 2 have left and your rotting at the lower end of the league where you belong.  Get over the fact that Cardiff are a bigger and better club.  Next you'll be saying Sunderland are bigger than Newcastle. 

Swansea will always be behind Cardiff in the same way that Sunderland will always be lesser than Newcastle.   Swansea is a smack ravaged flea pit concrete jungle.  Cardiff is a cosmopolitan City with a rich array of culture and history.  Swansea's only pride is their hatred of Cardiff.  In the same way Mackem land is a smack ravaged flea pit concrete jungle.  Newcastle is a cosmopolitan City with a rich array of culture and history.  Sunderland's only pride is their hatred of Newcastle. 

Not sure if a Swansea Cardiff slanging match is really needed on this board.

I just find it a pity that fans cannot get along together, rivelry is one thing but the other stuff is not really needed. Some of the 'older' supporters remember the days when people would alternate between cardiff and Swansea, depending which was at home. They supported one of the teams but did not mind going to support the other side when their team was away.

More profit to to both teams so made sense.

The comment I made about penalties was because Cardiff get more than their fair share and Newcastle are playing Cardiff, if Newcastle was playing Palace (for example) and they had that reputation, I would have mentioned that as well in that games thread.

Give over man. Its the whole part of the game, people hating their rivals with a passion.

Within reason. I don't agree with the Mackems calling us "Scum".

They call us the same man.

That's what I said, I don't agree with them calling us scum. :lol:

Did you get your Mac replaced?  :iamatwat:

You know what I meant, we call them the same.

Are you taking knee pads for the bus to Cardiff?  :iamatwat: