Cardiff City vs Newcastle United 13/9/09 Pre Match Thread - 2:05 KO, live on Sky

LiquidAK

Will the 'Soul Crew' be in attendance tomorrow? :o Take care, for anyone who is heading down.

No doubt.... Not sure if I'm wearing colours or not, probably will.

[DannyDyer/on]The best thing you can do guv is wear your colours as any serious member of a naughty firm will not a hit a tree*[DannyDyer/off]

*= I am sure tree is the name they give fans with tops as it mean planks or some s**** like that.

it's from being decorated like a christmas tree.

Will the 'Soul Crew' be in attendance tomorrow? :o Take care, for anyone who is heading down.

No doubt.... Not sure if I'm wearing colours or not, probably will.

[DannyDyer/on]The best thing you can do guv is wear your colours as any serious member of a naughty firm will not a hit a tree*[DannyDyer/off]

*= I am sure tree is the name they give fans with tops as it mean planks or some s**** like that.

it's from being decorated like a christmas tree.

:thup:

Guest Andover Bluebird

There will be 1 or 2 numpties about-everyteam has them. Stay away from certain pubs particularly 1 or 2 in Grangetown (The Neville). I hope that it is a fantastic game between the 2 best sides in the division and that we r talking about the football not events off the pitch. I

I'm just leaving now.  Hope you geordies that cant make it enjoy the game and for those that travel a safe journey back.

BLUEBIRDS BLUEBIRDS  

Guys, is it worthwile registering with bet365 from outside of the UK to watch the match on there this afternoon, or will that not work? No obligation to bet or anything?

yep, betfair has it too.

Cheers. Which one is best?

I'm not that clued up on betting and the like so don't know what's the best out of bet365 and and betfair.  But just to let you know - I joined bet365 so I could watch the Seria A matches and I had to put a minimum of £5 in my account just to register.  That's there to bet with though of course.

Guys, is it worthwile registering with bet365 from outside of the UK to watch the match on there this afternoon, or will that not work? No obligation to bet or anything?

yep, betfair has it too.

I'm not that clued up on betting and the like so don't know what's the best out of bet365 and and betfair.  But just to let you know - I joined bet365 so I could watch the Seria A matches and I had to put a minimum of £5 in my account just to register.  That's there to bet with though of course.

Ta, will join bet365.

There will be 1 or 2 numpties about-everyteam has them. Stay away from certain pubs particularly 1 or 2 in Grangetown (The Neville). I hope that it is a fantastic game between the 2 best sides in the division and that we r talking about the football not events off the pitch. I

I'm just leaving now.  Hope you geordies that cant make it enjoy the game and for those that travel a safe journey back.

BLUEBIRDS BLUEBIRDS  

Nice post that fella.

yep, betfair has it too.

both streams are of pretty good quality. However bet365's registration policy varies from country to country, so you may have to deposit some funds to watch.

If you're on Windows Vista/7.. you can play around with a system app called Magnifier, in order to make the video fullscreen.