The NUFC transfer deadline day thread - Summer 2009

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Geordiesned

So basically loads of people from this forum are posting shit on a blog and then re-posting the same shit in this thread?

We need something to keep us amused as we know that fuck all is going to happen in the way of REAL transfers!

Guest Geordiesned

[Comment From Fly on the wall]

Rumours in Leeds that Beckford has had a blazing row with Simon Grayson. He wants to join the Toon but Grayson is being a spoilsport.

Back in the game. :D

So basically loads of people from this forum are posting shit on a blog and then re-posting the same shit in this thread?

This is going to interfere with my sneaking on here during the afternoon if I have to go through page after page of bollocks rumours. :no:

It's a pain, Keep the bullshit for the other blog please, I'd like to know which bids are credible, if any.

Guest Geordiesned

12:51 [Comment From NUFC Club Shop]

I work in the club shop at St. James' Park and we've just been told to print out 400 strips with 'Beckford - 9' on the back! Not a wind up! 

This is too easy! :lol:

Guest Geordiesned

12:54 [Comment From Samtoon]

nufc club shop, please please please tell me your not joking 

Jesus christ, I've got a bite! :lol:

So

Lovenkrands - possible

Cathcart - possible

Viduka - long shot

Beckford - long shot

so far?  Obviously feel free to alter anything/correct me.

Knowing how our luck works, probably more like

Lovenkrands - long shot

Anyone else - no chance in hell.

North East Sports Desk:  UPDATE from Lee Ryder: Newcastle have agreed to extend Fraser Forster's loan stint at Norwich until January 1 after finalising personal terms.

Newcastle are still trying to complete a loan deal for Craig Cathcart with an announcement expected on both the Man Utd youngster and Peter Lovenkrands before the window closes.

Chris Hughton is also trying to bolster his squad with one or two additional loan players.

Guest Geordiesned

12:54

[Comment From Samtoon]

nufc club shop, please please please tell me your not joking

:lol: :lol: poor fker

#

Waiting to see if they post my reply...  >:D