The NUFC transfer deadline day thread - Summer 2009

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fella just on SSN saying Newcastle rumoured to be offering 3m for Kilgallon, would be a great signing imo.

Another centre back should be the priority. It's the most signficant weakness in the side at the moment.

Fella just on SSN saying Newcastle rumoured to be offering 3m for Kilgallon, would be a great signing imo.

Another centre back should be the priority. It's the most signficant weakness in the side at the moment.

Yeah I agree, this league so far has shown us that we can keep clean sheets if we defend reasonably well.. Killgallon and Taylor at the heart of it must be the best pairing in the league. And I reckon at this level we will always nick a goal really so really would be a great addition.

And Shef Utd have money trouble so could be a goer..

beckford update on beeb linked with us cardiff and bolton

By random spackers?

Beckford thinks he's staying at Leeds. They've not told him about any bids (if there even are any). Leeds are trying to sign another striker today though. Linked with Paul Heffernan if he doesn't end up at Barnsley.

Guest Geordiesned

bbc:

From Anon, via text on 81111: "I work in the medical centre used by Man Utd. We are expecting a Dutch player this afternoon by the name of Van der Vaart."

They'll put anything on there! :lol:

Guest Geordiesned

From kbees, via text on 81111: "My mate who sometimes reads broadsheet newspapers says he saw Mark Viduka outside Elland Road earlier.

:laugh:

What a torrent of shite on that blog feed :lol:

Shola having a medical at Cardiff, we're not getting anyone but Lovenkrands, Beckford wants to come but Leeds want £5m, we're getting Bale, we're getting Vela, Bale's gone to Birmingham...