The NUFC transfer deadline day thread - Summer 2009

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Geordiesned

1:00 [Comment From NUFC CLUB SHOP]

I'M JOKING 

Who's the imposter?!?!

My post was that Llambias had got the name wrong and it's actually "Beck" (as in Mikkel) they want on the strips not "Beckford".

Guest Geordiesned

1:02 North East Sports Desk:  UPDATE: Newcastle have opted not to bring back Aussie striker Mark Viduka.

The club have dismissed talk of his return after he was offered to several sides on a pay as you play deal.

1:02

North East Sports Desk:  UPDATE: Newcastle have opted not to bring back Aussie striker Mark Viduka.

The club have dismissed talk of his return after he was offered to several sides on a pay as you play deal.

Surely he meant "Pies as you play" ?

Guest Geordiesned

Some guy keeps constantly saying Alan Smith medical at Bolton

I thought he was quite happy with his co-commentary role on Sky?

From the Beeb:

1321: Speculation that Jermaine Beckford has been spotted at 27 grounds in England today appear wide of the mark. We reckon he's unlikely to go anywhere today, unless one of the Premier League's early strugglers panics big time and decides to spend about £4m on a guy out of contract next summer. Unlikely.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

That's a bit racist isn't it!

David Craig time,

"Still waiting for confirmation of Lovenkrands"

"Also understood to be in negotiations with a couple of clubs for loan signings"

"Hard work going on at SJP" - That's the most unbelivable bit!

Really nervous as fuck about the Lovenkrands deal... It would be just like NUFC to have it fall through

David Craig time,

"Also understand in negotiations with a couple of clubs for loan signings"

There's Road works outside the ground on a gas main, my sources tell me it's a hell of a job.

David Craig time,

"Also understood to be in negotiations with a couple of clubs for loan signings"

Really nervous as fuck about the Lovenkrands deal... It would be just like NUFC to have it fall through

Doesn't have to be done by 5pm.

David Craig time,

Really nervous as f*** about the Lovenkrands deal... It would be just like NUFC to have it fall through

I know, but I'm still fully expecting Llambias to come on at any second and declare that the club "was never in talks" with Peter Lovenkrands.

He failed to present proof of funds, apparently.

David Craig time,

Get it done or keep him occupied until it is too late for him to sign for Brimingham.

David Craig time,

Really nervous as f*** about the Lovenkrands deal... It would be just like NUFC to have it fall through

Get it done or keep him occupied until it is too late for him to sign for Brimingham.

He's got as long as he likes to sign for anybody. Window doesn't restrict free agents, whatever the Mirror fancies writing.