The NUFC transfer deadline day thread - Summer 2009

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rose played with Nile for England earlier in the summer didn't he?

who was the lad who set up nile for a couple in the england games? i can't think of his name  :doh:

Delfouneso

Would have liked him to go on loan somewhere.

We could do with a player like him. A striker.

James Collins signed for Villa. Excellent signing that Martin, shame you have to ruin it by signing Fatty Dunne.

You think so ? I've never been too impressed by Collins, think he's average at best.

rose is a handy loan,

shit from what i saw last season.

You have to be able to be more specific then just "shit".  Where did he play for you?  Was he in and out of the team or did he play every game?  Was he slow?, bad passer?, lazy?, give us a clue :)

James Collins signed for Villa. Excellent signing that Martin, shame you have to ruin it by signing Fatty Dunne.

You think so ? I've never been too impressed by Collins, think he's average at best.

He's strong, good in the air, and no slouch. Fairly composed too.

danny rose is s***

Surely you can be more specific then that..

No positional sense, headless chicken, scored more own goals than goals for us last season.

A glowing reference, good job hughton, really knows how to spot a talent.

Wait wait wait wait wait....an hour left?!

It's not midnight?

It is 11pm, Mike, you've been abducted by aliens and probed and shit and lost time.

That ain't nothing new. Hell, I've come to enjoy it recently. Started backing into the probe and everything. Can't see anything scientific about it, but it vibrates, so...

Five PM deadline?! God damn, do something you fucks!  :tickedoff:

We had one centre back on the pitch yesterday and one fit striker, surely even the dullest of people realised we needed to get the cheque book out to continue our current success, obviously not...

Not MA or DL, these guys do the complete opposite of what needs to be done footballing wise.

It's not midnight?

Meant to be midnight on the 31st but since it was a bank holiday yesterday it's been pushed forward 'til 5pm today

Holy shit it's September!

I thought it was the 31st.

It's not midnight?

Meant to be midnight on the 31st but since it was a bank holiday yesterday it's been pushed forward 'til 5pm today

Holy shit it's September!

I thought it was the 31st.

:lol: :lol:

danny rose is s***

Surely you can be more specific then that..

No positional sense, headless chicken, scored more own goals than goals for us last season.

A glowing reference, good job hughton, really knows how to spot a talent.

Despite what anyone thinks of Hughton, I'd trust him over some nobody on a forum.