Marlon Harewood

Dave

Must have browsed past that King article on newsnow 10 times before actually realising it was about Marlon King, not Harewood!

Neither is a particularly attractive option, but we arent in a position to be that picky!

I'd rather have Harewood though, King would upset the applecart very quickly.

Can't see that anyone will be coming in on loan now - doubt we could convince anyone it was an 'emergency', could we?

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,64279.0.html

Still don't really understand it tbh. Championship clubs have always signed players on short term loan deals, and we are not the only club who has said we will use it.

Can't see that anyone will be coming in on loan now - doubt we could convince anyone it was an 'emergency', could we?

Still don't really understand it tbh. Championship clubs have always signed players on short term loan deals, and we are not the only club who has said we will use it.

Yeah, I don't really understand it either. Probably like most things in football, there are rules but you don't have to abide by them if you don't fancy it.

Yeah, I don't really understand it either. Probably like most things in football, there are rules but you don't have to abide by them if you don't fancy it.

The term 'emergency' is just their way of getting round the transfer window for lower league clubs. It doesn't have to be any special situation to sign a player on loan for 3 months.

Which is what is said in that thread if you read it all.

Defender, winger and another forward, that's more like it!

Obviously most obvious guesses for the forward and defender are harewood and cathcart (or whatever he is called) any guesses on the winger? Is bale firmly out of the picture?

This is all assuming the story isn't a load of shit obviously.

The term 'emergency' is just their way of getting round the transfer window for lower league clubs. It doesn't have to be any special situation to sign a player on loan for 3 months.

Consider me chastened.

Consider me chastened.

Give me a minute to google what chastened means.

Consider me chastened.

Give me a minute to google what chastened means.

Ok.

I now considered you chastened.

Guest Roger Kint

Can you loan players from other countries?

Of course, its commonplace all over the Premier League, Pompey and WBA did it with several players last year and this.

The rules on loans that Dave posted even say theres no limit to overseas loans iirc

Can you loan players from other countries?

Of course, its commonplace all over the Premier League, Pompey and WBA did it with several players last year and this.

The rules on loans that Dave posted even say theres no limit to overseas loans iirc

Sorry, I meant outside of the transfer window.