Realistic Transfer Targets January 2010

Howaythelads

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

We won't sign a midfield player because frankly Hughton's too scared about having to drop one of Smith, Nolan or Butt on a regular basis.

Guthrie may have assists but check the amount of time his stupidity nearly or does lead to goals against

He's comfortably our best midfielder man. He's been our most creative as far as assists go this season while playing in an unnatural position.

Can't tackle to save his life? Because Nolan can? Atleast he is mobile and is actively involved for the whole 90 minutes.

He's the closest thing we have to a playmaker and probably the best passer of the ball at the club (ridiculously, Colo is probably the next best passer). He's certainly one of the last players I'd be critising this season, and he also deserves a run in the side playing his natural position.

It'll probably be Harewood coming back - "Like having a new signing..."

If we end up with Beckford, Chopra or both, I will happily strip off, get a tattoo of Chris Hughton's face on my chest and run to London and back singing Radio GaGa, it won't happen.

It'll probably be Harewood coming back - "Like having a new signing..."

If we end up with Beckford, Chopra or both, I will happily strip off, get a tattoo of Chris Hughton's face on my chest and run to London and back singing Radio GaGa, it won't happen.

Quoted just in case.

I have heard some information from north of the border that it is Boyd who Hughton is after and not Beckford. They think the only thing that will drag out the process of buying him is that Rangers want him to break the all time SPL scoring record before he goes, he needs 4 more goals to do that, which could mean that we may have to wait until the last minute of the window to buy him.

Kilgallon is surposed to of been seen looking for an apartment in the city centre aswell.

I think we will be sniffing around what has been relegated from the prem, if we go up that is.

Stephen Hunt, Bullard and Geovanni from Hull would be nice.

I never want to see him at Newcastle United. He'll never be fit for half a season again, nevermind a full one. Geovanni is knocking on a bit too.

A want a team with pace and movement first and formost. We actually have a surprising amount of it in some areas, it'd only take a few signings in the middle of the park to transform how we play I reckon.

Guest Roger Kint

I've just signed Beckford on FIFA 10, anyway he's just scored a hatrick on his debut in a 3-0 win over Sunderland, and is wearing the no 9 shirt, a legend is born. :snod:

Unfortunately for you most people understand the difference between real life and computer games ;D

I've just signed Beckford on FIFA 10, anyway he's just scored a hatrick on his debut in a 3-0 win over Sunderland, and is wearing the no 9 shirt, a legend is born. :snod:

Unfortunately for you most people understand the difference between real life and computer games ;D

One time I got beat 5-1 off Liverpool, a few days later it happend in real life, don't say it can't happen, lol.

One time I got beat 5-1 off Liverpool, a few days later it happend in real life, don't say it can't happen, lol.

So all of this is your fucking fault.

So all of this is your fucking fault.

No, I never got relegated.

Tom Cleverley from Man U, currently at Watford.  He goes back in jan so could be available. 

Is he? Mackay was interviewed at the weekend and said that his loan extension for another six months was more or less done.

So all of this is your f***ing fault.

:mackems:

I signed him too :laugh: But an absolute age ago. He fired me back into the Premier League and then to the top three of the PL in my first season. Beckford + Lovenkrands - It was meant to be.