Realistic Transfer Targets January 2010

Howaythelads

I think Wenger's opinions wouldn't necessarily be allied with those of semi-Italian blokes on laptops.

But Lansbury's opinions would be allied with Tamwar Masood?

Yes, obviously, we've both read and quoted 'Wuthering Heights', naturally.

two more i'd like are sylvan ebanks-blake and danny welbeck. i think they've both been getting games lately though...

Isnt he just as poor at PL level as another X-Man Utd trainee (Frazier Campbell).

yeh he's crap in the PL, but he tore this league apart last year. tbh i'd rather keep harewood though

two more i'd like are sylvan ebanks-blake and danny welbeck. i think they've both been getting games lately though...

Isnt he just as poor at PL level as another X-Man Utd trainee (Frazier Campbell).

yeh he's crap in the PL, but he tore this league apart last year. tbh i'd rather keep harewood though

Sorry pal, I was thinking you were meaning sign him now I think you mean loan him?!? Which yeah he would do.

Guest ProudToBeAGeordie

if the escalators are being turned off to save money, i doubt we have much money to buy anybody in January. Extend Simpsons and Harewoods loans, and thats about it.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Sean St Ledger and Kilgallon would be very good aquisitions from a defensive point of view. Probably cost around 10mil for the pair.

Cleverley and Pennant as wide midfielders

A pacy striker

would leave

Harper/Krul/Forster

Taylor  Taylor/Colo/Kilgallon/St Ledger  Enrique/Kadar

Pennant/Pancrate  Guthrie/Barton/Nolan/Smith  Jonas/Cleverley

Ameobi/Carroll/Loven/ANOTHER pacy striker

Guest Roger Kint

Sean St Ledger and Kilgallon would be very good aquisitions from a defensive point of view. Probably cost around 10mil for the pair.

:mackems:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Originally had Simpson in there hence the price. I reckon those two would cost around 7

SSL - 4MIL

Kil - 3MIL

Originally had Simpson in there hence the price. I reckon those two would cost around 7

SSL - 4MIL

Kil - 3MIL

I really hope we dont get either one of them, their both average at this level never mind the PL. Always said we should go for Cardiff's Roger Johnson, hes doing very well for Brummies this year in the prem.

Guest Roger Kint

SSL - 4MIL

Kil - 3MIL

Simpson is worth less than the other two ;D

Neither have a case for a big fee, Kill is free in 6 months and St Ledger is not wanted :idiot2:

How about Zamil Kayatte ? If Michael Turner only costed 4M as speculated, then perhaps 3M and we can get Kayatte, and it is a very good business ?

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5804931,00.html

Tigers make Zayatte available

Hull open to offers for Guinean defender

Skysports.com understands that Hull City are prepared to part with Kamil Zayatte in the New Year.

The Tigers know they must trim their wage bill in order to continue operating on an even keel and are planning to move players on as a result.

Guinean defender Zayatte appears set to be among those deemed surplus to requirements, with Phil Brown prepared to part with his services.

Hull are therefore willing to listen to offers for the 24-year-old when the January transfer window opens for business.

Zayatte initially moved to the KC Stadium on a season-long loan deal from Swiss outfit Young Boys in the summer of 2008.

Having impressed during his time in East Yorkshire, the Tigers made that move permanent in January 2009.

Despite being a first-team regular once again this season, Hull have made it clear that they are willing to do business with any potential suitors.

From .com

Scouting mission:

Toon watch Boyd again

Glasgow Rangers strengthened their position at the top of the SPL on Sunday following a 4-1 victory over Hibernian - with Kris Boyd among the scorers.

The 26 year-old Ayrshire-born frontman made it fourteen goals this season and also supplied two assists in front of a posse of scouts at Easter Road, which included a representative of Newcastle United.