Realistic Transfer Targets January 2010

Howaythelads

TBH this is the perfect move for moses, because houghton wants to play with a  striker and someone off him. and its great for us because another talented hungry player with some sort of speed  :yikes:. So i hope this eventuates not holding my breathe though, but out of the blue signing would be impressive.

Enrique, Routledge, Guthrie, Jonas, Lovenkrands, Moses... all in the side? Hughton would have literally no excuse to start playing some actual football if that were to happen. Zoooom.

Not that i can see us getting Moses, like i say...

West Brom have no chance of staying in the prem with that squad. Tbh, I'm not so sure they'll go up.

Best chance out of any of the teams chasing promotion right now.

How's that, they're in third?

They've got a massive squad, a board ready to spend and are in a good position to push on.

They've no qualms about going for players like Moses or Mattock, whereas we'll not go for him since his contract isn't ending or it isn't a loan deal. Forest are on a charge, just like Leicester or Cardiff before them.

Why haven't they spent then?

Harper

Simpson  Williamson  Colo  Enrique

Routledge  Guthrie  Barton  Jonas

Moses

Lovenkrands

That could fail miserably or work an absolute treat - depending entirely on how Hughton approached, and we'd finish the season at a canter. So much pace and quality.

Always thought that Moses was Premiership bound, but if by some miracle he'd fancy joining us, we've got to pull out all the stops to get him. The chances are slim, but its worth a go for such a low price. Plus, he gets on well with Ranger doesn't he? Perfect night to persuade him. Although hope does bad things to this club...

West Brom have no chance of staying in the prem with that squad. Tbh, I'm not so sure they'll go up.

Best chance out of any of the teams chasing promotion right now.

How's that, they're in third?

They've got a massive squad, a board ready to spend and are in a good position to push on.

They've no qualms about going for players like Moses or Mattock, whereas we'll not go for him since his contract isn't ending or it isn't a loan deal. Forest are on a charge, just like Leicester or Cardiff before them.

Why haven't they spent then?

Becaue there bids for Moses & Mcarthur have not been accepted

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/crystal_palace/8463830.stm

The 19-year-old, who moved to England at the age of 11 after the murder of his parents in Nigeria, has been linked with moves to Tottenham, Liverpool and Wigan as well as West Brom and Forest.

He needs to look at how much Routledge & Bostock benefited from a move to Spurs.

In todays rags: "Tottenham midfielder John Bostock is at the centre of a row with his club after his father rang a radio station to criticise Spurs manager Harry Redknapp."

Moses isn't going to come to us.............but, he is the type of player that could be used to convince Ashley to spend.

He's young, coveted, potential to increase in value - I reckon Ashley would find the money for him. It's a favourable gamble - and he loves those.

I feel like 2 new signings per day until the window closes would do

We can keep dreaming! Lets hope we get a spare left back in the process.

might it be worth getting in touch with droopy 'arry about getting gareth bale in til the end of the season?

might it be worth getting in touch with droopy 'arry about getting gareth bale in til the end of the season?

Been starting at Spurs recently.

Guest toonlass

NO WAY! How many games have they won when he has started?

NO WAY! How many games have they won when he has started?

One. Their last game Tottenham 2-0 Fulham.

ah, didn't realise he'd been getting games as of late. shows how much attention i've been paying to to the premier league this season  ;D

Aye, he's also been playing fantastic for them too. Keep your eye on him, he will start to do big things... sadly.