Women's european championships

iklgizmo

Love it how in the USA, contrarily, football is derided as women's sport

Only because our women are good at it. As soon as the men get their shit together, it'll be "Oh, I always loved footy! See, I even called it by the real name!"

Guest Rey Mysterio

Can someone lock this shit?

:lol:

I caught the end of a truly woeful penalty shootout between Holland and France the other night. Disgraceful excuse for a sport.

As much as I enjoy hearing/making sexist jokes to women for bites regarding this, I think it's absolutely great - and an even more respectable sporting achievement for our nation than winning the ashes.

Women's football should get alot more press coverage than it recieves, then with the right funding and pushing it down the right channels it will devlop it as an overall spectacle. We might even get some fit straight birds playing... :razz: Joke...

there are some fit women playing football it just doesn't look it unless there tops are at least 3 sizes too small and their shorts are pulled up as high as poss.

hey lads, do you do your hair and use your male cosmetics for a game of footy like you would a night out ?

there are some fit women playing football it just doesn't look it unless there tops are at least 3 sizes too small and their shorts are pulled up as high as poss.

hey lads, do you do your hair and use your male cosmetics for a game of footy like you would a night out ?

Only if I'm playing you, big boy. :coolsmiley:

not after last time. you stunk out the changers with your "denim for men"

not after last time. you stunk out the changers with your "denim for men"

Actually it was Brut.