Blackpool vs Newcastle United Pre-Match thread - 16/09/09 - 19:45 KO

ElDiablo

exactly the changes i believed in and although i hoped for Lovenkrands to start ig uess hes just not fit enough.

This team should beat them anyways but i think we'll draw. honeymoon is over 1-1

Nolan to score

Butt starts = defeat, draw at best. Just fucking nailed on.

Don't think Butt is the major problem, going in with only Carroll up front and no wingers might be a bigger one.

Lets hope Raylor can get some decent crosses in.

Be a scrappy game.

Is it on BBC Newcastle?

probs 95.4.... if you want to her Mick Lowes rambling on about shite while you can hear the crowd in the background...describe the action you fat fuck, not the weather, traffic, or owt fucking else.

I think Carroll will score the neet. Don't have any problem with Ranger dropping to the bench. He's put in a lot of hard work over the last few matches and it will keep his feet on the ground. He'll be full of confidence and we'll have him and Lovenkrands to come off the bench if we're cruising or in need of a goal. Carroll needs to get off the mark and he will need some minutes after being out for the last few weeks. We've got a match on Saturday so it totally makes sense. I Carroll will get some match fitness, Ranger might get a run out, and no doubt Lovenkrands will get half an hour. I reckon he'll go with 2 up top on Saturday.

We should still have enough to beat Blackpool.

I say this without any knowledge whatsoever of how good they are though. :lol:

I would have preferred to go 4-4-2 with Loven up front because for me this game is winnable so we should get some goal scorers in. Not convinced one goal a game will keep getting us three points but let's hope so.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Carroll upfront, Butt in midfield. That is all.

Thought he'd play the rest of the starting eleven too considering the good start