Portsmouth to face administration within 3 weeks?

Neil

Can't stand the fat b******, but he makes some good points, especially about the £millions

You either have it, or you haven’t. Fifty quid, well that’s different; 500 quid, even. Hell, if you need 50 grand there are people you can talk to who will rush the paperwork through to meet a deadline, but the only investors looking to advance £50m are those that think they are going to make double back.

His entire article is based on the assumption that this bloke has bought Portsmouth as something to waste his money on, like Abramovich and the Man City lot, which is a hell of an assumption to make.  Has this Fahim bloke ever even claimed that's why he's bought the club?

Apart from banging on spending £50 million

He never said he'd spend £50m, he said he'd inject £50m into the club, about £40m of this would go to paying off debts.

Guest Geordiekev

Takeover complete. Billionaire middle eastern fella

Aye just read, seems to me to be the plan from the start so he could get his grubby mits on the land around the stadium..

Pompey sold twice while we have been on the market..........Seymour Price must have worked round the fucking clock finding Moat, a fella who sat only a few rows away from Ashley & was the main sponsor for our academy setup.

Pompey sold twice while we have been on the market..........Seymour Price must have worked round the f***ing clock finding Moat, a fella who sat only a few rows away from Ashley & was the main sponsor for our academy setup.

the price may be the point and bearing in mind how much ashley paid it's only natural he's going to try and recoup as much as possible.

Guest Roger Kint

Confirmed, good move for them, what a manager!

I'm aware he's DOF. Perhaps if(doubt it) Hart messes up he can take over!

Yeah what could go wrong with a DOF eh? :frantic:

in theory its a good idea, introduce football man to board to give the footballing perspective to board members who are more used to cash side of things and dof can act as go between manager and board.

However so far in england its just ended up as dof buying players with or without managers knowledge depending on the case. not to mention our flirtation with the role. However I think in our case it was to do more with incompetent people appointed more than anything

Guest Roger Kint

in theory its a good idea, introduce football man to board to give the footballing perspective to board members who are more used to cash side of things and dof can act as go between manager and board.

However so far in england its just ended up as dof buying players with or without managers knowledge depending on the case. not to mention our flirtation with the role. However I think in our case it was to do more with incompetent people appointed more than anything

Well Pompey have been run soo well so far this past 12 months what could ever go wrong? ;D

That's even more strange than a man trying to buy them with no money. No chance a Saudi would employ an Israeli jew, especially one who is said to be major player in that part of the world and has links to the Royal family (yet nobody can find anything on them).

I'll take a stab at it being Thaksin, or Abu Dhabi is secretely buying up all the clubs in the Premier League (maybe Notts County too).

Saw a short item on Teletext where Paul Hart is supposed to have refused to answer questions about whether he was consulted about the appointment of Avram Grant.

I feel sorry for Paul Hart but there is only 1 direction this is going. He will be out of Portsmouth by Christmas.

It can only have a negative affect on the club as a whole. Its like everyone, including people at Portsmouth, saw what was going on at NUFC last season - but then decided to take no notice whatsoever  :idiot2: