Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest sydneycove

Just thinking Inter Milan have made almost 80 million Euros off Samuel Eto. Surely the single greatest bit of sport transfer business of all time.

The Spurs kids in the NextGen tournament beat Inter Milan 7-1, 6-0 up at half time by which time Spurs were already down to 10 men!

Coulibaley got a couple, a Croatian kid, Tomislav Gomelt,  recommended by Modric (!) got a first half hat trick before being sent off and Ceballos ran the midfield while he was on.  He might not have been good enough for Barca VI but was as good as anyone last night and a lot better than most.

Guest icemanblue

The Spurs kids in the NextGen tournament beat Inter Milan 7-1, 6-0 up at half time by which time Spurs were already down to 10 men!

Coulibaley got a couple, a Croatian kid, Tomislav Gomelt,  recommended by Modric (!) got a first half hat trick before being sent off and Ceballos ran the midfield while he was on.  He might not have been good enough for Barca VI but was as good as anyone last night and a lot better than most.

http://newsodrome.com/basketball_news/lakers-moments-cedric-ceballos-scores-when-it-counts-25761148.jpg

??

Carroll -

In an interview with FourFourTwo.com, the forward said: "Sometimes I will sit with my girlfriend and think, 'I can’t believe I was at Newcastle last year, and now I am here with all this going on around me.'

For fucks sake.

Carroll -

In an interview with FourFourTwo.com, the forward said: "Sometimes I will sit with my girlfriend and think, 'I can’t believe I was at Newcastle last year, and now I am here with all this going on around me.'

For f***s sake.

Solidifies my opinion of him then. Dickhead.

Carroll -

For f***s sake.

Loves the club.  What a load of shit.