Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Quite like this woody fella as well (if not his accent). Seems to be the party / fun guy behind the scenes.  :lol:

I'm looking at the paintballing video on nufcTV and don't have a clue what he looks like. :lol:

It's the guy who says he's going for Steven Taylor.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/da/9c/0,,10278~9280730,00.jpg

Our goalkeeping coach btw.

Quite like this woody fella as well (if not his accent). Seems to be the party / fun guy behind the scenes.  :lol:

I'm looking at the paintballing video on nufcTV and don't have a clue what he looks like. :lol:

Hes even funnier on the predictions video with Carver and Stone.

It's the guy who says he's going for Steven Taylor.

Our goalkeeping coach btw.

Thanks. I saw him loads of times in the video and didn't even realise. :lol:

Hes even funnier on the predictions video with Carver and Stone.

It was hilarious when he fell over in the woods in the paintballing video and everyone was laughing. :lol:

Tom Huddlestone has decided to grow his hair and insists he will not stop until he next finds the net – all in aid of charity.

The midfielder recently set himself the challenge but was met with a voice of doubt from one of his friends that he would actually see it through.

So by committing himself to raising money for Cancer Research UK, Tom has all the inspiration he needs to steer clear of the barber shop until he is back on the scoresheet.

And now he is calling on your support!

Tom aims to raise £75,000 for a charity close to his heart and is hoping fans will help him reach his target.

You can donate at Tom’s JustGiving page, http://www.justgiving.com/huddlefro.

He said: “I’d been thinking about growing my hair for some time and when I told one of my friends that I would do so until I scored my next goal, he didn’t believe me!

“So doing something for charity at the same time gives me a clear reason to do this and I am determined to see it through.

“I have lost family members to cancer so it is a charity I strongly believe in. Any way fans can help me raise money would be greatly appreciated.”

We will keep you updated on the progress of Tom’s new ‘fro’ as the growth continues…

The 24-year-old is currently sidelined with an ankle injury, so you have time to get behind the cause before Tom is back in action and the clippers threaten to make a re-appearance!

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/let-the-huddlefro-grow.html

By the time Hudd gets his next cut I reckon he'll be making Andy Carroll look like he's bald!    :lol:

It's a great thing to do, but surely donating three weeks of his wage would do the exact same? Am i missing the point? :dontknow:

He doesn't have to pay for it this way, other people do

Just saw Deportivo got relegated last season, crazy although it's probably been coming. Only 9th in Segunda too.

I saw the other day the other Spanish Deportivo and Uefa Cup finalists of 10 years ago Alaves are in the division below, I went looking for other Uefa finalists and it looks like they're the only one outside of East Germany at that level.

Why doesn't he just chip in 70 grand of his wage, that would be a much nicer and easier thing to do??

It's a great thing to do, but surely donating three weeks of his wage would do the exact same? Am i missing the point? :dontknow:

He doesn't have to pay for it this way, other people do

Will probably raise more than the 'target' this way.

He could have just grown it without bring attention to the charity :dontknow:

Quote from Assou-Ekotto in the Evening Standard....................

There's a lot to be excited about at Spurs now with the new training ground and maybe a new stadium. It feels like the future could be really good for the fans but if the players don't stay, we could end up like Aston Villa.

:lol: