Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Pennant.png

Jermaine Pennant going for the subtle approach, with his chrome Aston Martin.

He's in good company, pretty sure El Hadji Diouf did similar to his Mercedes.

Would the windscreen need to be treated specially too? I'd imagine the glare off the bonnet in low sun would be ridiculous.

Lmfao, Jenas is on SSN at a school doing an aweness campaign for Movember and the kids have had to use a picture of his face to draw a tash on him. One of the pictures is a green knob shaped tash.  :laugh:

Also I never knew he moved to Villa, christ he still can't get a game. The move away from us went well didn't it?

Guest Roger Kint

Also I never knew he moved to Villa, christ he still can't get a game. The move away from us went well didn't it?

Almost as if he had been injured for the first 3 months of the season or something.......

Almost as if he had been injured for the first 3 months of the season or something.......

I never knew he moved to Villa so what makes you think I would have known he was injured?

Guest Roger Kint

I never knew he moved to Villa so what makes you think I would have known he was injured?

Makes me think you dont know much to be honest.