Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Former captain Kolo Toure appears to have paved the way for a January exit from Manchester City after launching a stinging attack on the Barclays Premier League leaders.

The Ivory Coast defender has hardly played for City this season after missing the first part of the campaign through suspension.

Now Toure would appear to have burnt his bridges at the Etihad Stadium by claiming he is being left out for reasons nothing to do with football.

In an interview in France, Toure claimed he is still paying for missing Premier League games while at the Africa Cup of Nations two years ago and rubbished 20-year-old City defender Stefan Savic.

The comments are remarkable after City stood by him during his six-month drugs ban.

Toure said: ‘I know my qualities and I have got nothing to prove here in England. They know me here. When you look at the performance of Savic against QPR, excuse me but I am relaxed.

http://news.7msport.com/news/newsData/20111206/65941.shtml

what a cunt

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-16045356

Notts County's Lee Hughes arrested over sexual assault

Notts County striker Lee Hughes has been arrested on suspicion of sexual assault after an incident involving a woman at a hotel in south London, the BBC understands.

The Metropolitan Police said officers were called to a hotel in Purley Way, Croydon, at 23:00 GMT on Saturday.

A 35-year-old man, believed to be Mr Hughes, was arrested on suspicion of sexual assault and taken into custody.

He was bailed until a date in late January, pending further inquiries.

In a statement, Notts County said: "Notts County can confirm that the club are aware of an alleged incident involving one of our players at the team's hotel on Saturday, 3 December.

"As this is a police matter, the club will be making no further comment on this incident."

The team was staying at the hotel on Saturday night, prior to their match against Sutton United on Sunday evening.

Former captain Kolo Toure appears to have paved the way for a January exit from Manchester City after launching a stinging attack on the Barclays Premier League leaders.

The Ivory Coast defender has hardly played for City this season after missing the first part of the campaign through suspension.

Now Toure would appear to have burnt his bridges at the Etihad Stadium by claiming he is being left out for reasons nothing to do with football.

In an interview in France, Toure claimed he is still paying for missing Premier League games while at the Africa Cup of Nations two years ago and rubbished 20-year-old City defender Stefan Savic.

The comments are remarkable after City stood by him during his six-month drugs ban.

Toure said: ‘I know my qualities and I have got nothing to prove here in England. They know me here. When you look at the performance of Savic against QPR, excuse me but I am relaxed.

what a c***

What a shameful behavior from somebody who wore the captain's armband, picking on a young player after a shaky game.

Dedé the CB who someone mentioned in the Realistic Transfer Targets ( :lol: ) won the prize as Best player of the Brazilian league ahead of Neymar.

The kid has tremendous qualities as a CB and is twice the player that Luiz is. Only player to completely stop Neymar from having a good game during the last 12 months.

This was the publics vote, as Neymar won the federations voting.

what a cunt

Aye, he looked really good when ran into Kompany letting Morrison clear on goal from midfield. Cunt.

Was watching our Championship season review before and when the Huddersfield cup game came on I remembered that before the game there were rumours that Gareth Bale was going to join on loan. I also remember being happy to potentially have a player coming in but a bit non-plussed that it was Bale.  :lol:

Just a bit mad how much he's improved since.

Might as well put this in here.

One of my mates is wanting to come to the Sunderland game at home and I'll let him use my season ticket to buy one. Can you buy seats in level 7 or is it all season ticket holders there now ?  :dontknow:

While I was cheering on my girlfriend as she ran her first marathon in Philadelphia a few weeks ago, I noticed another runner wearing last year's NUFC home jersey.  My "Go Magpies!" cheer was met with a thumbs up.  This has nothing to do with anything but it was a cool fleeting moment in an area where you don't see many of us.

Guest WashyGeordie

One of my mates is wanting to come to the Sunderland game at home and I'll let him use my season ticket to buy one. Can you buy seats in level 7 or is it all season ticket holders there now ?  :dontknow:

If having a ST counts as having a membership too (which i think it does) then I'm sure you'll be able to.

Edit -  I've just been on the online BO and you can't for the Man Utd game like.

If having a ST counts as having a membership too (which i think it does) then I'm sure you'll be able to.

Edit -  I've just been on the online BO and you can't for the Man Utd game like.

Aye, checked that before as well. Would have been good if he could sit near us in level 7  :undecided:

EDIT- Just seen that you can buy some up there for the Swansea game but it's like a complete block available, guessing that's because Swansea haven't taken up the full allocation which the mackems will.

I'm really p*ssed about the Lyon/Dinamo game yesterday and a bit suprised not that much talk is going on about it.

Why's that then. Eh?

Seems to me there was obvious match fixing involved to get Lyon through, losing 7-1 at home ffs not to mention Ajax in the other game had two perfectly good goals disallowed.

Guest WashyGeordie

I'm really p*ssed about the Lyon/Dinamo game yesterday and a bit suprised not that much talk is going on about it.

Why's that then. Eh?

Seems to me there was obvious match fixing involved to get Lyon through, losing 7-1 at home ffs not to mention Ajax in the other game had two perfectly good goals disallowed.

http://imgcache.ifans.com/forums/imgcache3/06b8a3bc72ff5fff4dbd50cbfadc257b.png?orig_url=http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp181/replicators_album/ARFCOM/its_a_conspiracy1.jpg

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Spurs u19's drew 1-1 with Inter in the San Siro to top their group in the NextGen series.

Now through to the QF stage where we meet Liverpool.

Barca still the red hot favourites to win the tournament.  BTW Man City played 6 lost 6 Goal Diff -11  :lol:

http://www.nextgenseries.com/

Not that I've looked hard, but I can't seem to find any where that's showing this on TV. Eurosport or something?

Dedé the CB who someone mentioned in the Realistic Transfer Targets ( :lol: ) won the prize as Best player of the Brazilian league ahead of Neymar.

The kid has tremendous qualities as a CB and is twice the player that Luiz is. Only player to completely stop Neymar from having a good game during the last 12 months.

haven't seen him play but Tim Vickery (BBC's South American correspondent) always goes on about him. Do you think he will be a regular alongside Thiago Silva in the national team?

Certainly ahead of Luiz? As I said ages ago (tongue in cheek), he's just a $hit Coloccini ;)

haven't seen him play but Tim Vickery (BBC's South American correspondent) always goes on about him. Do you think he will be a regular alongside Thiago Silva in the national team?

Certainly ahead of Luiz? As I said ages ago (tongue in cheek), he's just a $hit Coloccini ;)

The only game I've seen he was mediocre at best (against La U de Chile). Supposed to be decent though, does a move Italy/Spain beckon?

Spurs u19's drew 1-1 with Inter in the San Siro to top their group in the NextGen series.

Now through to the QF stage where we meet Liverpool.

Barca still the red hot favourites to win the tournament.  BTW Man City played 6 lost 6 Goal Diff -11  :lol:

http://www.nextgenseries.com/

Not that I've looked hard, but I can't seem to find any where that's showing this on TV. Eurosport or something?

TV coverage has been pretty random for a tourno that is being pushed as being a regular event for the future with Uefa's blessing, I think Liverpool's matches have been covered by LTV, the Milan Spurs game was on Sky Italia but it's an area that should have been planned better.

I was told a while ago that the final stages would be played in Dubai in January and that there were discussions were going on Eurosport but what eventually happened I've no idea.  Shame really because I think the idea is a good one but the planning has been less than brilliant.  I know the Spurs kids have benefited greatly and it hasn't done Tim Sherwood any harm either, he's been invited by Barca to go over and study their training and development methods. 

He must be doing something right to get noticed.